Chapter 32- Me and My Girlfriend

As we gazed over the city, I leaned into Jay's arms. As much as I knew his perfume would affect me I just wanted to be close to him.  As he told me about the encounter with him and his dad I looked into eyes. I knew he was upset with his father but he had found closure and I knew it.

The waiter came back with the things Jay ordered and a special appertizer that had been made just for him. He settled the food directly in front of our chairs.

"You wanna eat now?" He said as turn around with me on his arms.

"Sure I am starving." I said moving towards the table.

As we got there Jay pulled out my chair being the gentlemen that he is and poured my drink while I focused on putting our food on our plate. After I said a silent prayer I begin picking at my garlic bread that melted right in my mouth.

"Oh My Heavens. It tastes so good." I said with a smile. I knew this would the perfect oppurtunity for Jay and I to break the awkwardness once I start talking about my food.

"I glad you like." He said still tensed up.

"Jay, when it comes to me, food is a must. Me and food are like two peas in a pod. We are made for eachother"

"I never knew you would be the food type, I seriously taught your body figure with be more important."

"It is important. I can't help that I have full hips and solid thighs. The only thing I can control is my tummy so I work at that and let my body do the rest."

"You are like a breathe of fresh air."

He looked at me smiling as he started to eat his onion rings. I felt my eyes becoming a bit drozy so before he could notice I dived into my purse and grabbed my Benadryl.

"Bey? Is everything okay?"

I took a huge gulp of Benadryl and looked straight ahead trying to focus on how my body was reacting. The medicine was working quickly and I started to feel normal again.

"Yea I'm fine just a little incident!" I said shoving the Benadryl in my purse trying to move on with another topic

"Bey you just took almost the whole bottle...what happen?"

"Your perfume. I'm allegric to it but its okay. I swear this Benadryl will make all better."

"Why didn't you just say?"

"Because you came all dressed up and smell so sweet that I didn't wanna say anything and it doesn't matter its not like you can go home and change so don't worry about."

"I mean I can but what do want me to do. Like take of the coat or something?"

"Jay its fine its not that big of a deal. I just needed to eat something then I'll be fine and its okay. You can wear perfume whenever you like and please don't let this damp your spirit"

It took a while before he got readjusted & I knew he would feel some type of way about the perfume but it wasn't that serious he didn't no I didn't tell him.

"Hello once again. Would you guys like to place your order for your food now?" The waiter said.

"Um sure.." I said looking at Jay. "Jay? You wanna order?"

"Oh Sorry. Sure you can order first ma'."

"I'll eat whatever you order me so go ahead." I said as I glanced at Jay.

He looked at me for a minute before he placed our orders.

"We'll get the baked lobster well done and fully seasoned, with the shrimp pasta and some more garlic bread. Oh and another bottle of champagne as well."