Chapter 56- Fade To Blacc

Shawn POV

The sound of screaming fans erupted throughout the arena of Madison Square Garden. Tonight would be my final concert and I was at peace and comfort with myself. I had worked long and hard on the idea and I finally felt at peace about my decisions to leave the rap world.

Tonight every hit maker I worked with would be there with me and the biggest party of the night would be with Bey. I knew everyone in the crowd will go wild.

As I waited patiently for the show to start I exited my dressing room to make sure everything was good. As I started to walk down the hallway I spotted Beyonce & yelled at her to get her attention. Walking towards her I was cut of by my old fling Foxxy. She and I did alot of shit back in the days & ever since Bey & I started dating she was a little pissed about it.

"Shit. Hov with your fine looking self." She said stopping my in my tracks, pushing up closer to me to embrace me in a hug.

"Hey ma' whats good?" I said backing of a little way to see if Bey was still there.... but she wasn't.

"Nothing baby. Just want to push up on it. You looking fine right about now. If you didn't have to go on the stage right now I would let you fuck it in 10 minutes." She said kissing my neck.

"Look, come on Fox. You know I got a woman." I said pushing her a little way of from me.

"Yea, but come on now Hov, she a baby to compare to you. She too sweet and young she can't handle what you got anyways."

"Fox... You know that I am happy in my relationship with her and its been that way for a while so don't try to mess with it." I said walking pass her.

"Hmmm.... Go ahead Hov, you can't forget the nights, the wall or your car." She said turning around towards me.

I walked down to Beyonce's dressing room and paused at the door. I was a little bit in shock at what just happened. I knew slowly my past would come back to me and it was all because of hatred.

Since Bey and I got in a relationship not much persons approved of us. Dame, my close friend and business partner, didn't want me to settle down and he hated having competition. As for Foxxy and Lil Kim they weren't having it.

I knocked on the door a few times and heard the room behind the door become completely silent. As I went to place my hands on the knob it turn. I stood by the door as Bey's makeup artist and hairstyles walked pass me. I knew she told them to leave because before I could ask for a moment with her the room was cleared.

I walked in shutting the door behind me and locking it. She was facing the mirror seated in her tall black chair. I paused by the door as she fiddled with her cellphone. I glanced at her face in the mirror waiting for her to acknowledge my presence but she didn't.

I walked over to where she sat and placed my hands on the chair handle as I positioned my head over her kissing the top of natural brown hair. Wither what she saw was taken seriously to her or not I wanted to apologize.

"Bey?" I said kissing her hair and then the tip of her forehead. "Can we talk please?"

"Yea. What about?" She said still tilting her head down.

I glanced at her phone and took a deep breath. I knew I wanted her full attention and the only way to do so was to take away the distraction. I slide my hands under her face and gripped the phone.

"Bey come on. I know what you saw and I just wanna say something about it."

"Its not that serious Jay."

"Might not be to you but you saw something. Look this is gonna be hard on us like I said before and its not about you because came into this relationship fully clean and clear. Its just not everyone around me is for me, they might be with me not for."