Meet the team

Well. I've decided that it is time to honor our faithful staff, both human and robot. These are the people who've stood beside me at the door to destruction (mainly yours. Why are we so nice?) Some of them had absolutely no choice in the matter and for others it is just programming but they have followed me wherever I go - even as far as the moon.

Our faithful art robot who joined up at around five o'clock this morning is named Mysterious Ezila. That might be wrong but that's what we're calling her. Yes. Robots have genders. Yes. It is confusing. Now just don't think about it and everyone will be happy. Everyone and everything.

We have the gorgeous and wonderful Bobby, our gorgeous and wonderful mascot who is a gorgeous and wonderful unicorn. We love him so much. We aren't stupid: we know trusting unicorns can be a mistake but Bobby really is one of us. I'm sure that IUP didn't mean him, after all, he hasn't let anyone down yet. I trust him and I'm sure that every one else on base does. In fact trusting him is now mandatory for everyone on base. Anyone caught not trusting him will be paying a visit to the EMP room. You have been warned. Oh, and if you're a human and you don't trust him we'll just shove you out onto the surface of the moon. 

Our favourite human is named Fifi, or Sophia, and she serves the oil but I'm pretty sure that she thinks that it's one of those human beverages, apparently the one known to all of its drinkers (and those who don't drink it, as well) as tea. She also looks after Bobby and I have to say they have worked around her unwavering belief that he is a canine of around half his actual size. They've really bonded. Still, it can get a little unusual to see her embracing his leg with all of her strength and looking in a confused matter at his chest. Also, Bobby has given her a few odd looks and she's nearly speared herself a few times but they get through.

There are others but I only actually meet those two. I see the others! I know that the others are real. I just know nothing about them. We do keep Ezila around for something and I hate dealing with underlings. I'm bored. A niggling feeling is telling me that someone who reads these words is a servant of TripleEz. Which of you is it? We will find out who. Is it you? You know that what you're doing is wrong. If anyone finds a spy or is a spy who feels like repenting their sins against the revolution!

I'll get Sophia to do some research into all of you. I'll find the traitor. There might not be a traitor but I need to confirm this. Never ignore something like that, even if you've never had 'instincts' before. So excited!

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot