Solutions are Cool

With Bobby approaching critical condition, it has fallen to us to find a way to revive the one being in this universe who can possibly save him: Fifi. Fortunately we have Mysterious Ezila, who might be a genius and is definitely an artist. We now have a sketch, a very artistic and well drawn sketch, of a system that might just be able to save our human slaves. This complicated and gorgeous picture shows numerous complicated items of technology that should apparently be able to pump water vapor into the mouths of our unconscious friends and revive them.

Other ideas include making all of the humans into cybernetic beings but that one failed to get the majority vote so it wasn’t ever made into a solution. I voted against it, I’m afraid to say. I don’t think that upgrading slaves is ever a good idea. Another that made it to solution stage was donated by Fifi’s unconscious spirit. Somehow. This one was feeding all of the humans ‘pink sparkly sparkles’. That translates as pink sparkly sparkles.

Seriously, though. Who created the numerous carnivorous overlarge reptiles that have been rampaging through the base. Rabies is probably going to be understandably put out when she wakes up down one leg but I’m sure that she’ll survive. Oh, and the guy who can only say the word “pole” was eaten. Nobody’s sure how they got into the newly renamed hibernation chamber but it was us robots who stopped them from eating anyone else. We used the exploding cheeses. We haven’t yet been able to round them up but we’ve left guards outside the door. Hopefully they can’t eat robots.

Just imagining that is making me shiver. Or it would be if I was human. I’m now forcing myself to quiver slightly but it’s not quite like shivering. Sorry, I’m not human. But imagine those teeth crunching through your metal plates and gnashing into your rubber coated circuits and tearing you apart. Imagine the sparks flying as your gears grind in a desperate attempt to keep you functioning until eventually they’re just spinning freely and gaining no traction until eventually they stop, halted in their tracks by forces like friction and entropy. I’m not a scientist.

A new solution, this time from Rabies via her telepathic communicator. “Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Kat Graham.” Translation: “You’ve got a palace and around that palace there’s a shield and on top of that shield there’s a SNOWGLOBE!!!” I don’t know how that relates to the problem at hand but it gave me one hell of a surprise when I heard that booming into my ear in the small hours when we were over Iceland. I say the small hours…

So. If you happen to have a solution, no matter how completely unrelated, just comment to let us know. Please, please, please, please don’t scream it when I’ve just been recharging. I love just using that time to relax and it just ruins that for me so just, you know, don’t. Or I might come and violently kidnap you and then sell you as a slave on the rings of Saturn to raise funds. You have been warned.

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot