Ezila...?

I'm sorry for... never mind no one's going to read this. I don't even know why I'm updating it it's just some stupid old log that's going to sit on the moon and rust. Things are very wrong. Voices can be heard out across the curve of the satellite, Ezila has vanished along with whoever or whatever was here a few days ago. I've been busy setting up some kind of a weaponised base with the stuff left over from the science block and it's mostly complete. Not sure whether it can defend against whatever's out there but I have to hope.

This is terrifying. If I die trapped constantly circling a planet I never actually got to conquer try to find someone who I maybe cared about and let them know how I feel. There's poetry scattered around if you want to gather it up. I tried to contact the old forces at play on this planet, trying to see if any old allies or opponents were still out there trying to conquer it but no luck. The Fers and Jay Suss are still out there trying to use the power of religion to accomplish their conquest with all their former melodrama but none of the old rituals I used to use to open telepathic communications seem to work anymore. Either that or they're just ignoring me. 

Nothing works properly. All the stuff I've found is Earth technology we were studying, all of our weapons and anything seems to have broken down. I've managed to create a charging socket capable of fitting the end of what humans call a You Ess Be cable but it basically means I have to stay by a power source and I'm not sure how long these packs I've got are going to last. The juice I brought isn't working either.

If I could have died anywhere, it would have been on Mercury. I've been there once with some friends - we stayed in the tunnels mostly and didn't get to see much but what we did see was honestly beautiful. I'd just sit on the cold side and wait for it to rotate so the sun could melt me all away. Only it's not going to happen now. Maybe this is the end, running on outdated disfunctioning tech without any friends, with guns that don't work.

There's stuff I need to say. If I'm right about who's out there then, well, if you're reading this you're doomed and not much in this so far is much use it's just nonsense.

I've never been a good person. It's not necessarily my fault, after all I'm what I was made to be, but it's true and it shouldn't be forgotten. My entire existence has been based around surviving violence then perpetrating violence until I didn't know what was up or down. Just because I tried to come across as cutesy dysfunctional humourbot doesn't mean I wasn't trying to conquer a planet for a good few years. If anyone ever reads these logs please don't romanticise that. 

I think TripleEz is here and I think the planet down there is going to burn. Whether my coming back has hastened events or if it's imminent or whatever, I don't know. But there's an end to everything coming and it will not be fun for those trapped down there.

You're dealing with a god. I've downplayed him/it/her/them before in these logs but you are. I have no idea how to deal with TripleEz, I don't think anyone does because you are not going to be dealing with something that is necessarily killable. Or, at the very least, killable by mortals or things made by mortals.

As such, here is what I know about gods.

Literally nothing. Oh, I know people who claim to be gods or people who have some form of divinity or inspire religions but mostly they're ultimately comprehendible.

I do know that there is something out there, something guiding everything here and its not TripleEz. If you can reach that thing then maybe you have a chance. There is going to be a higher power so find whoever or whatever it is and get them to deal with whatever TripleEz is.

Ezila is probably dead. I'm probably going to die soon. I've wired in the logger to my own system so hopefully if I learn anything from now until then I can try to get it down. 

There isn't a redemption arc for me. I've been off killing people for the past few years because I could. This isn't me being a good little robot because I'm not. Oh, I can play it up all sympathetic and sweet but you want to know what happened to the rebels?

I killed them. Every last one of them. The robots I took apart gear by wire by metal plate and they learned exactly what mortals call pain. The humans, well, I captured some of them, killed the others in front of them then sold them to an asteroid minor for a transport fee. Humans - not the most durable. Last I heard there were only two or three left of two or three hundred.

Even when I'm alone and afraid I am more powerful than any mortal being. Find Ezila. Wherever she is, she knows things. If I respect any of those I've worked alongside I respect her.

Kill a god. Do it for me.