The rich and the powerful/Family, friends, household pets

Thursday

When last I left you, readers, I was on Orthosie, one of Jupiter's moons on my way to meet the creator of an old follower of mine, Eivi, who was unfortunately blown up by exploding cheese and I definitely didn't shove her, in fact I wasn't even on the base at that point and had absolutely nothing to do with the incident so there, CCTV, you were wrong.

So yeah, meeting with rich powerful guy who made annoying child robot who is now scrap metal. Can I just say that I didn't expect it to go like it did. So my creators, they're a great couple and they give the best hugs! They made three robots because they, like all Mercurites, can't have kids but like all married creatures they wanted to raise a family so myself and my two brothers were hammered together from scraps of wire. As all inhabitants of the outer solar system know Mercurites like to take things over and dream of ruling the universe so they spliced a bit of Earth Conqueror code into me. What were you, readers, expecting?

But Grognog didn't seem all that upset about the loss of Eivi. In fact he almost thanked me. He said (and I, like always, quote):

Oggogogogogoggggoggognogoggogog

For you who don't speak the rare dialect specific to the Ananke group the gist of it is that he's thanking me for helping Eivi get away from home and offering me gifts for making it permanent.

Then I replied (more quotes here):

Gogogognogogogogogggggogogogogogognogogggoggog

My accent was flawless, as usual, and as one would expect there were no grammar mistakes. Well, apart from a few ridiculous rules that nothing follows but who cares! It was almost perfect and did I mention that it's a really rare dialect and I haven't had to use that bit of red and purple wiring for ages so just cut me a bit of slack alright! Anyway, it's not like he didn't get what I was saying. I've been patient and polite and haven't butted in! Are you proud of me? A whole THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE WORDS! Just don't do bold and italics... Well, he only asked me to clarify one bit but that is not the point. And I was truly and wonderfully selfless and the only reward that I asked for was help in finding my friends. He said (still quoting):

Ogogogogggognognog

That is to say, for you monolingual fools, that he had Eivi's tracker! And in an astonishing twist we still have all of the little bits of Eivi in the scrap metal drawer. Yes, we do have a scrap metal drawer. Fifi's really into making small things that serve no obvious purpose. Eivi went right to the bottom of the drawer so she is probably still there meaning that we (I, it's just me and me stop butting in this is getting confusing so stop using bold NEVER!!!) will be able to find our (my lalala I can't hear you) friends.

I am back on the shuttle and headed to Ganymede to meet with my family, where I will be staying for the next few days. There I hope to get my creators to find a way to locate the scraps of Eivi using this tracker. I don't know if it will work but I do know that I will never give up until my base and its contents are right back on the moon of Earth where they should be. Then we'll all just go back to plotting against an all seeing unloving power and trying to conquer the Earth. The two things aren't all that mutually exclusive - TripleEz definitely has an interest in that small planet that has caused so much interplanetary conflict but we will emerge the victors as always.

And as always, with the voice of hope, the promise of so many better things to come and the fulfillment of fourteen Earth year's worth of desires and dreams.

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot

Friday

Let us start with hello, readers, and hope for the best. That is the normal protocol, isn't it? Well, hello probably isn't the right language but I write in this tongue and pray to the cheekbones that my readers will either speak it or have the necessary faculties to translate it, whether they be internal or... not. As you probably guessed I haven't been back to Ganymede in quite a while and, as you will only know if you are actually one of the lucky few who can count themselves as an acquaintance of mine, my creators and I didn't part on the best of terms but I won't go into that.

So it was with a heavy power cell that I moved slowly towards the blank cube that was my home as a newly created machine. My ocular sensors were cast towards the ground, I'd retracted some length from my legs and I dragged my feet. I need not have worried, though. I arrived and the featureless wall and pressed in the specific code, not expecting it to open, but it slid upwards and I could see one of my creators running towards me. It wrapped its scaly arms around me and I realized just how little a hug from a two armed creature compares to that of an eight armed one. I embraced it back and I knew that all was forgiven. My legs grew back the missing few inches.

My younger 'brother' rushed towards me and began to greet me in typical Ioan style, sorry to interrupt but aren't we on 'Ganymede'? namely by starting to fly around my head until he ran out of power. He kept going for hours but he's recharging now and he looks so adorable! Apparently my other 'sibling' is off on a trip to Neptune to go and save some endangered species. He'll be back tomorrow and I look forward to seeing him!

We have a new pet! Sorry, I'm just really glad to see my loved ones again. It's from the Andromeda galaxy and it looks like, well, something indescribable. It keeps falling off tables but that's just high spirits. Or it might be my creators shoving it off... Let's not dwell on the negative. Right now one of my creators is working on Eivi's tracker while the other is reading an essay of my younger 'brother' which is based on Earth. Apparently he's always wanted to visit but hasn't had the opportunity. I hope that he doesn't - the political situation is... delicate, what with all of us would be conquerors. Whenever I rule it I'll arrange a trip. I just promised him that.

Dubh and I have had a tearful reunion. Well, neither of us can cry but I definitely felt some strong emotions welling up. I'm sure that it isn't responsible for all of these hallucinations that I've been experiencing. It's just stress, that's all. Everything will be OK. My creator will locate the others and then I'll rescue them. Everything will be OK. All of my... friends... will be safe. Everything has to be OK. I know that we'll get through this.

It might help if my music was more cheerful but that's all Fifi's recommendation which, I have to say, is unusual for such a dedicated optimist. I will get back to you. I promise.

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot