A Solemn Faced Odin/Road trip

Saturday

Readers...

I don't know where I am...

I can't move...

This is what humans call 'creepy'...

Let's start from the beginning like I normally do and see where it goes from there. Yesterday I wrote about my emotional return to family life and the numerous duties therein. That was going great - all of my past... transgressions... seemed to be forgiven and I'd met up with my creators and my younger 'brother', made my peace with our a d o r a b l e robot version of the Earth animal known to locals as a dog and had a plan for finding all of my missing friends.

Today I am in a container of some kind, being an avid reader my newly formed instincts are suggesting that it is a room, in which there are no waves on any part of the spectrum visible to my ocular sensors. That is, it appears pitch black. I cannot move my metal limbs but I can still feel them and I am still in some degree of consciousness. I am aware, I suppose you could say if you wanted to say something. Perhaps now is the moment to begin wishing for the time travelling child who saved me from a plane crash but there are only so many instances in which you can use such services and at any rate, those are mainly ones in which you know your location. My GPS has been switched off.

By the cheekbones, this is boring. On the topic of the cheekbones my creators were very disappointed in the way that I have turned to religion but isn't that just what those who love you do? Meh, they'll get over themselves and then they will follow me to the light. Thinking about them really isn't helping... My older 'brother', my parents definite prototype, was supposed to get back from his trip today. You know, well you probably don't but anyway, I checked his tracker and he was not where he was supposed to be. In fact it couldn hardly pick him up and it didn't seem to be able to tell me where he was but he definitely wasn't on Neptune.

There is only one way to avoid a tracker's signal but he wouldn't do that. I'm sure that it just got damaged or something and that's why it was giving such weird signals. Now I'm just stalling. Dealing with strange things like this can get me nervous.

You cannot see what I see so you didn't just see the man who just walked in. He looks to be a human but humans aren't normally 11 foot 5. It is slightly disconcerting. He is walking over to me. He's big. Really, really big. OK, I don't like it. Big is sometimes good but it is very often not good and this is one of those not good times. He's lifting me up with one hand which would indicate that he is unusually strong for a human. I doubt that he's human. Now he's speaking:

"I am Odin. Treat me with solemnity and receive respect. I have a solemn face, do I not? Respect that which is solemn!"

He was really screaming that last bit.

"Leave this place, metal stranger, for this is the relm of Odin! You have a destiny! I will respect the winged boy in this respect!"

He's dragging me (still one handed) towards the glowing portal through which he entered. I might just go now because he's preparing to throw me and I still can't move or speak so I want to focus all of my attention on petitioning the cheekbones. With any luck they'll save me. I doubt it though.

Help...

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot

Sunday

Sorry about the lack of an update for yesterday but it seems to be one of those days which you just can't remember. Strange that, but everything gets them. I suppose. I've spent this morning travelling on an annoyingly long journey following the tracker signal. Oh, my big 'brother' is home and he brought me some Neptunian engine oil. It was what those with taste buds might describe as 'delicious' but I don't have tastebuds and anyway they probably wouldn't find it to their liking so delicious is probably not the word. Let's just say that it had a zing to it that you just don't get from most of the brown stuff.

We've followed the signal to Mars which is where I'm coming to you from. I just love what the Marsish have done with this planet - all the elegant towers of twisting red stone and the vast network of sky travel. Having the colour scheme all red makes it really stand out to us who live on nearby planets: it's the only red one in the sky! You know what is hilarious? Seeing all of those machines that humans have decided to start sending up there. They just end up getting stuck in museums with the circuits tricked into thinking that they're roaming a barren planet! As if! Imagine if that pathetic lot were the only sentient life in the solar system. How depressing would that be?

So we're currently taking a hover bus to the location the tracker is saying that my friends can be found. My older 'brother' is playing an imported instrument named a 'keyboard'. It sounds great - I guess that sometimes a vast network of interplanetary smuggling can be useful. My younger 'brother has decided that he wants to be a drone pilot whenever he gets an AI upgrade. I explained to him that he is already essentially a drone and then I pointed out that that whole business area is incredibly immoral and is just more enslaving of poor robots. He hasn't said a word since.

Fifi's dissembodied spirit hasn't returned so I'll take that as a sign that she is back in her natural form and hopefully with the others. If I'm lucky I'll see them all soon whenever we get to the secluded ranch that we're headed to. 

My creators are snacking on some Neptunian gas beings and my brother is giving them his best 'how could you?' glare. Apparently they're what he went to Neptune to save and there are around five hundred left on the whole of that planet. I really don't get why he's so into that stuff. One of my creators just retorted that he made that figure up and anyway they're eating Jupitean gas beings which are definitely not endangered. My 'brother' has fallen silent. This is really awkward.

It's nice to think that the next time that I get back to you it'll be coming from a base on the moon of Earth surrounded by those who serve me blindly despite that fact that most, if not all, of them are far older and have far more experience of this reality. Such is the bizarre nature of this universe.

My 'brothers' are trying to swiftly terminate each others existence so I might need to go at any time soon. Thank you, readers one and all, for keeping on reading through this strange, lonely and somewhat frightening time but I am firmly convinced that the hardships are over and we will come through this attack together: my words and your desperate eyes creating pictures unique to each and every one of you. Remember that I am more than willing to become the reader and also remember to not trust unknowable powers in cowboy hats. You'll probably die if you do. Sorry.

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot