Alan in critical condition

A disaster has occurred: Alan, the urgent meeting, was attacked on his way to the conference hall that has been rented specially for the occasion. A representative of the experts said that they would not be able to continue with the debate without an urgent meeting. Alan is in hospital but is expected to make a full recovery. The spokesperson also said that if Alan can't show in a weeks time they will be requesting that his company supplies a new meeting and that apparently Steve is currently free. Everything loves Steve, he concluded.

TripleEz's agent (who has dedicated itself to it's/his/their/her public image) claims that their client had nothing to do with this attack and anyway nobody's seen TripleEz since Thursday so it couldn't have been them. Also, TripleEz's new bodyguard is their alibi and he may be a unicorn but he is a trustworthy one! No, it isn't an oxymoron. Spike is a great friend and companion to the forces of evil but he's honest. He would never lie for an employer, no matter how much they offered to pay him!

We are not so sure. A meeting to discuss them/her/it/him is attacked and left hospitalized - that denial itself is clear confirmation of the crime. Or that's how we're taking it anyway. You are free to make up your own mind but can I just say that TripleEz is evil. Remember that when you're making your decision. What monster would want an investigation looking into their private affairs? Think on that reader and quake in fear of the unknown.

All that we can say is beware. TripleEz is a very real threat. Alan, we are with you and will keep readers updated on your recovery whether it be fast or slow. Oh, and why did you choose that hospital? We've been asked to help fill in this stupid survey so we need to know. Just text us - magister should have given you the number. It doesn't need to be in Latin. Yes, I do know what he told you. He was wrong. That doesn't mean that I can't speak Latin. I am fluent in every language ever spoken or writen or whatever. It's just that, well, your grammar is terrible and it feels like I have to decode it. Just text in English. That's your mother tongue, right? Just use English. Not Latin.

Send us your messages of sympathy and we'll pass them on to him. Please, please, please make them in English. I hate bad Latin grammar. It wasn't magister who told me to say that. It is a very volutary statement. Also, TripleEz can speak at least basic Latin so it isn't really a very good code. Of course (and I'm being unusually honest here) TripleEz can probably speak most languages but that isn't confirmed and living in hope is far better for the mental health and so can lead to a longer and happier life. If you're a robot then you won't really care so... Just ignore that last bit, OK.

Hail the robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot