A Jaunt Through Space and Time.

Our new 'one update a day' policy has encountered a little problem. That being, we have two scheduled updates for Sundays - some of us go on a trip to Earth (the city of London tomorrow) while others, the rest of us, are planning to watch the pigeon quiz show. We are desperate to see it, as you know it was cancelled last week leading to a swathe of bad feeling that was promptly forgotten when they announced that it would be happening this week.

Of course you can see that we want to update you on such developements straight away and don't want to leave you waiting for a few days which is why we have a solution (love those things.) I don't personally like this idea but when have I put my personal feelings above what is necessary for the Robocalypse and my myriad followers and readers. So basically we decided to send someone, using time machines and complex equipment, into the future and that future was, of course, Sunday.

Unfortunately when we were looking for volunteers nobody stepped forward. Rabies might have but I don't speak her language that well and I am hating having to learn it. It is just so much nicer being able to do an automatic translate! So much nicer and easier and less hassle. It seems that I'm not the linguist that I thought that I was. I suppose that not everything that we learn about ourselves is a good thing but I loved the idea of my own perfection.

Basically I ended up in Sunday and I have information about the pigeons' show which is actually good news for once!

So the new host is a white pigeon with a few dark grey spots. His name's Bigsy. We tried to get an interview but he declined to meet with us. It was really rude. Really, really rude. So the winner was an ordainary looking gray bird but seeing that thing answer questions - it flew through them, it knew every one of those long and incredibly dull pigeon legends. Those things must have made for some dull bedtime stories!

Can I just say, that one about Idgy the Pidgy is just ridiculous. Who is going to believe that a pigeon was responsible for building this stupid lump of rock that we're on? That is just so stupid. They seem to believe it though! It was so funny, I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow. Thinking about it, though, it might not be so brilliant the second time round. And sitting through those long descriptions of pigeon worship systems is eventually going to drive me completely insane.

OK, I might actually leave watching it again.You know what I'll do? I'm going to head on the Earth trip tomorrow. I've never been to the 'United KIngdom' before but it promises to be spectacular. So tomorrow I will be bringing you updates direct from 'London' or whatever it's called. Such a strange name. If you actually care about that stupid show (been there done that) then just stare blankly at a television screen at three O'clcok tomorrow and imagine a bunch of pigeons doing pigeony things. What were you expecting?

Hail the Robocalypse!

ZiziTheRobot