BTS - Aidan

guys we hit 40k i'm gonna cry-

here's an aidan one for y'all
———

I sit in my trailer scrolling through instagram, looking at fan edits of Aidan and I, even liking a couple. I smile at how much people support our relationship. I was so scared about receiving hate, but the fans were surprisingly accepting.

I stretch out on the small bed, wishing I had my actual, comfortable bed on set. Especially this early in the morning.

All of a sudden, Aidan bursts in with a camera in hand. I jump and hit my head on the ceiling. "Aidan!" I scold him.

He smirks and comes over to me and plops down, filming us with the camera. "So guys, I'm here with my girlfriend Y/n and today we are going behind the scenes of the Umbrella Academy, season three." He says and puts an arm around my shoulders. "Now, Y/n and I have to film scenes today so you might have different people filming at different times so just a heads up, but yeah. Enjoy the video." He says, putting his hand over the camera and turning us off.

I turn to face him and hug him, falling back on the bed. "Good morning." I mumble.

He pulls back and gives me a small peck, smiling and showing those beautiful dimples. "Good morning to you too."

"Hey, we have about an hour until we have to get ready, can we just cuddle and watch a disney movie or something?" I ask him.

He smiles and pulls me closer, putting head head on top of mine. "I'd like that."

We turn to the side so that my back is pressed against his chest. I turn on the TV and put on The Lion King as we hum along to the circle of life.

He hugs me tightly and kisses my neck lightly, tracing circles on my stomach through me shirt. I snuggle closer to him and kiss his cheek and turn to face the movie.

After about thirty minutes, our hair and make up artists come and find us, dragging us to the trailer to get ready. He hugs me as we walk to the trailer, his arm around my shoulders and mine around is torso.

We get in to see Emmy, Justin, Robert, David, and Tom already getting ready and Ellen is chilling in the corner eating muffin (i want a muffin now).

Emmy was filming Justin (as usual) and when she hears the doors open, she turns to camera to us and smiles. "Look at these two cuties!" I can tell she zooms in on us and I hide my face in Aidan's arm.

"Stop I haven't had my coffee yettt." I say, slightly muffled by Aidan's shirt. "It's too earlyyyyy." I whine.

"Agreed." Robert laughs.

"I'll go grab us some coffees, why don't you get ready?" Aidan whispers. I nod and He hands his camera to Emmy and walk to the craft table across the lot. I head over to my seat which is next to Justin and start getting my hair and make up done. Justin is in his Sparrow Academy uniform and already has the blue streaks in his hair.

I look over to see Emmy filming everyone and I smile and wave at the camera.

A few moments later, Aidan walks back in with y/f/c (your fav coffee) and I warm my hands from the cold Toronto air and take in the soothing smell of coffee. (i can't be the only one who smells it before...right? it's low key one of my favorite smells lmao)

~ Later ~

I walk away from my scene and see Aidan's camera in his spot and I turn around to see him about to film a fight scene. I get in a comfortable position and film him, trying not to laugh every time he "blinks"

After his scene he sees me and comes over to the couch I'm on and tackles me in a hug, showering me with kisses making me giggle. "Aidan I swear is you ruin my make up..." I say jokingly, making him laugh.

He pulls me into a kiss and we don't pull away, our lips moving together. My hands go to the back of his neck and his wrap around my torso, the other cupping my cheek. I smile into the kiss.

"Hey lovebirds, you're needed over here!" Robert yells at us and I roll my eyes as Aidan gets up, helping me up as well.

kinda shitty but oh well. sometimes i have inspiration, sometimes i don't 🤷‍♀️