7

Description: The inspiration for this imagine is the book "All Our Broken Pieces" it's a great book and totally recommend it. this being said , it's the inspiration, not the actually storyline. You have OCD, and Five and his siblings live in the building next you. He sees the lights going on and off everyday, at 7:49 pm. 77 times, in rounds of 7s. He sees you tapping when you leave the building. Always tapping. always in sevens.

Warnings: cursing, 2nd person pov switching to make it easier for me cuz i'm lazy :)

This is a very serious topic. Please don't make fun of other people who have OCD.

Read at your own risk.

————

Fives POV

Every night. 7:49 pm on the dot. The lights in the apartment window directly across from me flicker on and off. on and off. Over and over again. In rounds of seven. 77 times. I don't understand it, are they having electrical problems? But why at 7:49 every single day? Well, since the Y/L/N's moved there, in the girls room, these light shows have been happening.

Your POV

7:48. One more minute. 7:49! I immediately reach for the light switch. On and Off. On and off. On and off. On and off. On and off. On and off. On and off. break. repeat.

Seven is my number. Seven day of the week, Seven shelves in my room. Seven books on each shelf. Seven Harry Potter books. The list goes on. I do everything in sevens. Mostly tapping. Anywhere. Everywhere. I need to do it.

The last time I missed my light-switching routine, my mother got in a car crash. She didn't die, but now, I never miss the lights. If I don't, I have this feeling that my mom will die, my dog will die, and then I'll have to live with the guilt. All alone.

~ Time skip to the morning brought to you by Klaus's pink umbrella ~

2nd POV

You walk out of the building and put your seven hour playlist on. One of the downsides of Five being homeschooled, is that he has never met you. He jogs up to you. You give him a side eye, your social anxiety bubbling. "Hi. I'm Five. I thought you looked interesting so I wanted to talk to you."

You blush. A boy has never talked to you. No one really talks to you. Your a quiet insecure girl with OCD. Who would want to talk to you? "I'm just Y/n. Nothing special about me. I'm a freak. An outsider. Someone who would probably ruin your hallway cred if you were caught talking to me." I mumble.

He laughs. "I'm homeschooled."

You look down in embarrassment. "Sorry. I don't really talk to people" You start tapping your thigh, in sevens, obviously.

Your POV.

We walk side by side for a few minutes. He keeps looking at my tapping hand. "Your tapping. Did you know?"

I ball up my fist. "Uh- yeah. I have um, OCD." I exhaled and looked up at him. "I've never spoken to someone that easily before."

He smirks at me. "I guess I'm a special guy." He leans down and kisses my cheek. "See you around, y/n" He sprints back the way he came, and I am standing there in shock.

Klaus's POV

I see Five come dashing into the academy and he runs to his room. I decide to follow him and when I see him I have to contain my laughter.

There's Five, In the middle of the room, doing a happy dance and saying "I kissed her, I kissed her, I kissed her!" (A/n i imagined the scene from Big Hero 6 when Tadashi gets Baymax to work and he's like 'I did it i did it i did it!' and can you just imagine aiden/five doing this and it melts my heart like awwww)

I start cracking up. He looks at me with horror and anger. "Oh Fivey, relax. I won't tell." I say with a wink. "But please tell. Whose the lucky girl?"

He bit his lip and blushed. "The girl from the building next to us."

"Five got a crush!" I say in a sing song voice.

He slams his hands over my mouth. "Shhhh I don't want the whole world to hear!"

I smack his arm. "Don't shh me that rude." He rolls his eyes. "So did you ask her out?"

He shakes his head.

"You idiot! Someone actually kissed you and you didn't do anything about it?"

"I-"

"No! You're going to go find her right this minute and ask her on a date!" I cut him off, pushing him out the door.

"Ugh fine!"

Hello lovelies! There will be a part two don't worry! Sorry this took so long, I wanted to get it just right. also oml we hit 800 reads. that's amazing. wow. ok. I hope you like it. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!