You Are My Sunshine

Description: Five's your bf, but i'm not going to say anymore bc spoilers

Warnings: Cursing.

—————

Running. That's all you could do. There was a strange man following you and you turn into an alleyway. Great. No witnesses. You hide behind a few objects. You grab you phone (pretend they are a thing) and fall Five as quickly as possible. "Five? There's a m-man he's f-following me! I'm near the c-corner of M-maple and 2nd. Five I-I love y-you. I love you so m-much" I am cut off by the mystery man snatching my phone and grabbing my wrist. I kick and scream, but to no avail.

I hear the familiar pop and see my boyfriend, holding a gun to the man. "Not my girlfriend you bitch!" But then the man whips his own gun out and holds me in front of him like a human shield.

"F-Five.." I whimper

"Shut you little slut!" The man shouts at me. He points the gun at Five. He pulls the trigger.

"NO!" I scream and start balling my eyes out. I see Five's lifeless eyes at they stare up at the sky.

I get pushed to the floor by the mystery man.

I jump awake and start shivering and crying.

I use my invisibility to sneak into Fives room and shut the door. He wakes up and sees me standing there. "Come here love, what's wrong?" He asks in a way that makes your heart melt.

I start crying again and jump into his open arms. He sits me on his lap and I hug him so tightly my knuckles start to turn white. He runs his hands through my hair and He lays down and pulls the blankets over us. He holds me close and rubs my back. "Shh, It was just a dream. It's over now. He kisses the top of my head and I cuddle closer to him.

"I'm here y/n, I'm right here." He says comfortingly.

"Thank you Five, I love you."

"I love you too, doll."

"I love you more."

"That is literally impossible. There is no way you could love me more than I love you."

I kiss his soft lips and pull him closer to me, if that's possible.

He holds me tightly in a warm embrace, the type you feel safe in and protected because I know that this boy would kill for me, would die for me, and would do anything to make sure that I am happy. My heart belongs to him and only him. He is my sunshine on a cloudy day, and he is the rain to wash my blues away. He is my everything, and I am his. I would literally not be alive if it wasn't for this boy, and I am so thankful that I get to call him mine.

Hello Lovelies. Hey look! Another short chapter! sorry not sorry 😗.

omg almost 400 reads? wow i'm shook. I was wondering if i should do some aiden imagines, would y'all like that? I have a few ideas but idk.

PLEASE SEND ME REQUEST AND I LOVE FEEDBACK!

i love all of you so much and I hope y'all are staying safe muah 😚.