Gone

Before I start this, i want all of you to know that you are loved.

Tell your loved ones that they are loved. Hold them as tight as you can before they are ripped away. If you're distancing (which you should be) please call your family and friends and just connect with them before it's too late.

Before they're gone.

---

Your POV

I sit under the big oak tree, alone. I let the tears fall, unable to put up my mask any longer.

Why did you have to go? Why did you leave? It was too soon. Too soon for you to leave this earth.

I hope you're happy up there, you deserve to rest peacefully. You deserve to.

I want you to know how much everyone misses you down here. You are missed. You're brothers and sisters miss you. You're daughters and son miss you. I miss you.

I let out ugly sobs as the thoughts of all the memories go through my head.

Memories.

It's all I have left. I'll never get to talk to you again, never get to hug you again, never get to see you again.

I hear a pop and turn to see Five, blanket in hand.

I see his expression break as he sees me in the state i'm in.

Broken.

He walks the few remaining feet over to me and engulfs me in a hug, my tears staining his blazer. He wraps the blankets around us and we lean against the tree, never letting go.

He rubs my back and I continue to let my tears fall.

"Why did she have to go?" I croak, my voice scratchy from crying.

"It was her time. I know it's hard. But she'll always be here," He points to my heart. "And she'll be with all those who knew her. I'm happy to have known her for a short amount of time. Your Grandmother was a great woman. She'd be so proud of you." He whispers.

I nod into his chest and he kisses my cheek softly. He trails done my jaw and neck, leaving butterfly kisses.

I smile softly and he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "She loved you." He says.

I look up and he cups my face, leaning in and capturing my lips in a sweet, soft kiss. "I love you." He says.

I smile softly at his action, my cheeks heating slightly. "I love you too Five. I know she did too, and that's why you're perfect. She never liked any of my other boyfriends." I laugh slightly at the memories.

He smiles and kisses me again. "Come on. Let's go grab some coffee and donuts." He says, starting to stand up.

"Can we just... stay here?" I ask quietly, not quite ready to return to the real world.

He smiles and kisses my nose. "Of course my love."

Sorry these are so short... yeah.

Please please please know how much your family means to you.

Have a nice day loves.