GET OUT KLAUS!

Description: You are number eight at the academy, you are like Lila and you can mirror powers, and Klaus is like your gay bff and he's always trying to set you up with five bc "you make all these google eyes at each other and you need to just have sex alreadyyy"

Warnings: Cursing

———————

Klaus and I are sitting on his bed, after training. We talk in hush whispers because father is in his office, which is just down the hall, and we don't want to get in trouble. "So Klaus, you seem extra.... extra gay lately. Who's the lucky guy? I ask curiously. Whenever Klaus gets a crush or god forbid, get a kiss, he acts really really gay. Happy gay, and gay gay.

He blushes and rolls over so he's facing the ceiling. "I saw this boy walking and he's just so darn cute! He walked a supply store, in which he works, and he puts his apron oh a little crooked, so it doesn't touch his hair when he puts it on, and he has the cutest little smile." He replies dreamily.

I punch him on the arm. "I'm so happy for you bro! Go get him. He sounds super cute. What's his name?"

He sighs. "Dave," he says. "But enough about me! How's you and Five?" he asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

I blush. "We are just friends." I say playing with the ends of my skirt.

"But you wish you were mooooorrreeee!" He says in a sing song voice.

I punch him, hard. "Shut up! He could here you."

"Oh please, I'd be doing you a favor y/n! y/s/n (your ship name) is adorable. Even if Five is a big pussy and won't ask you out yet, it's bound to happen." Klaus teases.

I roll my eyes.

~ Time skip to after dinner, brought to you by shrek ~

I'm reading a book in my room and I hear a crack. "Whatcha reading?" Five asks.

I nearly have a heart attack. "Shit Five! You scared the crap out of me!"

He laughs and sits down next to me. "I'm bored as fuck. So I came here."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why did you come here? Couldn't you have gone and traded Diego or something? Why do you have to bother meeee?" I whine, trying to hide my blush.

He laughs. "You're adorable."

I feel my cheeks go beet red. He blushes also when he realizes what he said.

I clear my throat, attempting to clear the air of the awkwardness. I lay my head on my pillow. "Ok then, what do you want to do?" I ask.

He lays beside me. "Don't know. Guess I thought I'd chicken out before I got here."

I turn to my side to look at him and prop my head on my hand. "Chicken out? What? You don't have to be nervous around me! You know you can always come to me. For anything. I'll always be here. Even if you're just bored and want to talk, or you're angry because Klaus drank your coffee. I'm here."

"Thanks y/n," He smiles a real smile, one where I can see his dimples. God he's so cute.
I smile back to him.

I see his eyes glance at my lips.

Oh God what is happening.

I can feel my heart rate pick up as he starts to lean in. Being the socially awkward idiot that I am, I freeze when his soft lips meet mine. It was a quick kiss, a peck, but it felt like a lifetime. He pulls back and looks at my shocked expression. "Aw shit, y/n, Im sorry, it was a spur of the moment type thing I'm sorry I hope we can still be friends. I'm sorry."

I am still in a state of shock. I sit up and bring my hands to my lips. "Y-You kissed me?" I say, although is sounds more like a question.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry, I've liked you for a really long time now, and I thought you felt the same way, it was a douche move I'm really sorry." He said looking anywhere but at me.

I smirked and lifted his chin so he would have to look at me. "Five Hargreeves, did you say you liked me?"

A blush appears on his cheeks. "Yeah..."

"I-I like you too." I say as I lean closer so we are only centimeters apart. He closes the gap and our lips press against each other's and my hands found his hair as his arm snaked around my waist.

"Hey y/- OMG FINALLY YES THANK THE DEAD, HE DID IT!" Klaus shouts from my door.

I roll my eyes. "Get out Klaus!" I giggle as Klaus runs away, he knows how scary I can be when I get mad.

I turn around and Five picks me up and throws me on the bed. (no smut ya nasties)

He climbs in and I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms go around my waist and he buries his face in the crook of my neck. I snuggle into his warmth and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hello my lovelies! A little fluffy one to start off. I take request so if you want dm me! Bye love y'all.