Kidnapped

Description: You and Five are dating and Hazel and Cha-Cha have taken you to get to Five. ( I know I said I wasn't following the story line, but just go with it )

Warning: Cursing, slight torture

———————

I was walking home from the academy, with a little spring in my step. I had just spent the whole day with Five. I feel so alive when I'm with him. I feel safe in his arms, happy when he kisses me, and at home when we cuddle. It's everything I could ever wish for. I love this boy so much and it hurts to be away from him.

I turn the block and two figures grab onto me. one grabs me arms, while the other covers my mouth with a cloth. I hold me breath as I struggle and kick, and I hit one where the sun don't shine and smirk. The one holding the cloth kicks me in the stomach and I gasp, inhaling the sickly sweet smells. "Nighty nigh," A female voice whispers in a sing-songy way. Then the world goes black.

~ Few Hours Later, time skip brought to you by Barry B. Benson ~

"Wakes Wakey eggs and bakey!" You hear a male voice say.

Another voice sighs. "WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I feel a hard slap across my face and I jolt up. In front of me are two figures with a masks. On with a bunny mask and on with a chipmunk type animal mask.

"What do you want?" I asks, squirming under the bonds.

"Don't move. Or else you'll regret it." The one in the bunny mask says.

I roll my eyes and continue to try, and fail, to squirm away.

"Ok then. You asked for it." She drew out a small, yet sharp knife and pressed it into my leg. Not enough to kill. I but my lip, not giving her the satisfaction of hearing my screams. "You only serve one purpose. bait." she spat at me, "Five will come running to save your ass and end up killed. I really don't want the blood of two teenagers on my hands, so let's cooperate, hmm?"

I grunt a response. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Such a pretty face. It would be awful if something were to happen to it." She says, tracing my face with the knife.

"DROP THE BUTTER KNIFE BITCH!" a voice from the other side of the room yells. I look over to see my boyfriend, the one and only, Five holding a gun, pointed at the bunny masked lady. "I don't have all day. I'll give you to the count of ten."

"Or what?" She spits in response.

He cocks the gun

She pulls my hair and I stand up and she presses the knife to my throat. "Oh careful now, Five." She says. I feel the cold metal pressing against my neck.

I feel a single tear roll down my face.

"Have it your way then!" He pulls the trigger and I shriek as a body falls on top of me. I look up to see the bunny masked woman with blood poring from the mask, the bullet hole right in the head.

I see Five point the fun at the other guy, but he holds up his hands in surrender and hurried out the door. Once he's gone, Five rushes to my side and pulls me out from under the body. He holds me tight as I shiver into his body earth and I hold him as tight as I can, both of us afraid to let the other go.

Five eventually jumps us back to his place and we lie in bed, sill holding onto each other for dear life.

Hello my lovelies! I was wondering if I should make them more fluffy? Or do we like the hard side of Five? Idk. Requests are open!