HP Headcanons

i have been obsessed with muggle hp head canons so this is like a few imagine in one-
just go with it.

five is gonna be pureblood in all and you are gonna be muggleborn

———

Five and I sit on the green grass by the lake, bustling with students doing homework and talking. My head rests on his shoulder and his arm is around my waist. "Y/n," He whispers. "We should probably start our homework."

I groan and go over to get my bag, setting down on the table and plopping down next to him.

"Alright, lets get down to business." He says, reaching for paper.

"To defeat. the huns." I giggle.

Another muggleborn, I think her name is Lily? (sorry if that's your name lol) "Did they send me daughters?" She says, a bit louder.

Five looks at us like we're crazy. It's just Mulan.

"When I asked for sons?" The group of muggle-borns around us sing.

"You're the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can bet before we're through," I yell out and all the muggle-borns have huge grins on their faces.

"MISTER ILL, MAKE A MAN, OUT OF YOUUUU!" We all yell.

I turn back to Five who has a shocked look on his face. I giggle and kiss his cheek, turning back to our pages.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks me. "Are you- Are you not gonna explain what just happened?" He frantically looks around to all the students and I snicker.

"It's from a movie bub. We are totally watching that over Holiday vacation." I sigh.

He rolls his eyes and puts his arm back around me, his warmth radiating off of him in the cold air. I snuggle into his chest and he grins, turning my head for a quick kiss.

~~~ Next hc~~~

I walk into the Yule Ball nervously, my hands fiddling with my y/f/c dress as I turn the corner. I look down the stair way and smile and I hear gasps coming my way. I get to the bottom and Five comes through the crowd. "You look beautiful." He says, pulling me into a sweet kiss.

I smile at him and take his hand in mine, pulling him onto the dance floor.

———

I giggle as I run away from the instruments, a group of muggleborn students laughing with me as I head back to my date. "Five, after this song, let's go dance." I smile.

"Y/n.... I don't really-"

"Just one song?" I pout and he sighs.

"Anything for you." He says.

The song ends and I drag him onto the floor. The song we requested starts playing.

And this time
We're going to get funky
Funky
Everybody clap your hands
Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands

All the muggleborns come out as well and we start clapping together.

"Y/n what do i do?" Five panics.

" Just listen to the music. He'll tell you want to do." I giggle.

Alright now, we're going to do the basic step
To the left
Take it back now, y'all
One hop this time
Right foot, let's stomp
Left foot, let's stomp
Cha cha real smooth
Turn it out

I do the dance moves with Five stumbling over his feet. After a few more rounds and most of the school joining in, purebloods and muggleborns alike, Five and I are doing great.

Everybody clap your hands!

The muggleborns all start doing to clapping pattern, all together.

"Is this some sort of cult?" Five jokes.

"Definitely."

He rolls his eyes and soon the song is over. "That was the best thing I've ever seen." I laugh as Five and I walk off the dance floor.

"Kinda satanic but yeah it was good." He says, pulling my waist to his side and we walk together.

———

Kinda a true story, I went to a party at my friend's swim club and they played this song and everyone danced it was awesome.

I've read so many hcs and these two are my favorite tho :)))

I'm running out of ideas if you couldn't tell. requests are always open :p