Fight

Description: Five is ignoring you and you've had enough

Warnings: cursing

rEqUeSteD

————

Five is sitting at his desk, scribbling away. I'm lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Fiveeeee." I whine. "Come hang out with me. I miss you."

I look over to him and he doesn't even look at me. I stand up and walk over to him. I run a hand through his and and place a kiss on his forehead. "Come on. You need a break. It's not good for your forehead."

"No offense y/n, but I don't really give a shit."

Wow. Rude.

"Fine. Ignore me like you have all fucking week." I huff.

I see him role his eyes. "You are so needy sometimes."

"I'm sorry that I want attention from my boyfriend! I have barely spoken to you all day! And you're treating me like garbage?" I spit back.

He turns his seat around. "Please leave me alone. I need to finish my work."

I scoff. "Fine. I'll leave. Since I'm more important that some fucking homework, I guess that's more important than me. Goodbye Five."

I get up before he can say anymore and slam the door. I stomp down the stair and see Klaus and Ben sitting on the couch.

They see my mood and Klaus turns to face me as I'm walking out the door. "Did little Y/n not have a good make out sesh?"

I groan and walk out the door.

I run to my house and sprint to my room, slamming the door. I slid down the door and cry into my hands.

That son of a bitch didn't even try to stop me.

~ Few days later ~

Five's POV

It's been a few days and I haven't seen Y/n. She last walked out really angry. And I let her.

I really regret that.

I let her have her space, but I'm starting to get really worried. She said goodbye. No hug, no kiss, just goodbye. What if she meant goodbye for good?

Shit.

I am pacing back and forth, unsure if I should go to see her.

"Oh, dear brother. How art thou?" Klaus says from the bar.

I roll my eyes, lost in thought.

"If you art thinking of thou fair maiden," He bites his lip, looking more serious, "You should talk to her dude. She looked really upset." He said, dropping the stupid old timey talk.

I sigh. "Thanks Klaus," I say painting a fake smile on my face.

I spatial jump outside her house, knowing her parents don't know about my powers.

I know three times.

Y/m/n (your moms name) opens the door and she looks at me skeptically. "Um, I'm here to see Y/n," I say looking down.

Y/m/n bites her lip and sighs. "Alright. Fine."

She opens the door to let me in. I smile and thank her as I walk upstairs to Y/n's room.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" I ask.

I here sniffling behind the door and my heart breaks. "Go away. I don't want to see you."

Not going to lie, that hurt.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I love-"

She opens the door, cutting me off. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and puffy, and her clothes looked like they hadn't been changed in at least a couple days.

I really wanted to hug her. I reach out to touch her, but she slaps my arm away. "No. You don't get to do that. You don't get to pretend that you care." She snaps.

"But-"

"No! You ignore me for days, and now that I'm not there, you suddenly want to pay attention! I can't believe you! I try to be there, be supportive, but it's complete bullshit!" She says, cutting me off again. "I've had enough. Enough of you ignore me, enough of you calling me names, enough of you!" She screams, tears streaming down her face, as well as mine.

She slams the door, my sobs over taking me. I slide down the outside of the door. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I was an asshole and I never considered how my words were affecting you. I am the shittiest boyfriend ever, but I love you Y/n
Y/l/n. I love you so so much and I don't know what I do without you. So please, I'm begging you, open the door so I can show you how much you mean to me." I sob.

I don't hear moving and start to sob, when suddenly, the door opens, causing me to fall back.

I quickly scramble up and see the crying girl before me. She falls to her knees in her sobs and I quickly embrace her as she buries her face in the crook of my neck.

I kiss her head a million times. "I'm so sorry, I love you so much."

"I'm sorry too. I missed you." She whispers, barely audible.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I say back, playing with the ends of her hair. "I missed you too."

She hugs me tighter, and I know I can never let this girl go. She is my everything.

That was requested, idk if I did a good job...

anywho, as i'm watching st, I'm trying to see if I could write a story line for a mike x reader...I have an idea in my head...

I have also gotten a request for an st imagines/preferences and I like this idea a lot! I might start writing a few, we'll see if I post any- oop.

ok bye my loves