Broadway

No ones POV

The Umbrella Academy walks into the theater, the broadway production of Wicked in huge signs on the walls, the children talking excitedly.

They don't get out of the house much.

There was one name that was in almost all of the posters.

Y/n Y/l/n.

She had the main part of Elphaba. And she was only 16. Quite the talented young lady.

Granted, the average age of the cast was quite low, but they were all super talented.

Her costar, Sadie Sink (yes she's coming back to broadway, and i couldn't really think of any young people and Sadie's a queen so) and Y/n we're getting ready. They were super excited, for they know the Umbrella Academy was going to be there.

They had an amazing time performing together, and they were like best friends

Y/n sat in the hair and make up seat as Sadie ran over lines.

"Sades, relax, you're gonna do great." Y/n smiled. Sadie took some dee breathes and she grabbed Y/n's hands.

"We're going to do great. We got this!" She cries, pumping her fist in the air.

Y/n giggles and gets ready.

~~~

Five sits with his siblings in the front row, the best seats in the house, and he bounces his leg up and down.

The lights darken the theater hushes, all attention on stage.

Now where to begin...

- #lazyass -

Five was absolutely captivated by the young girl on stage. Then, the iconic song started to play.

"I hope you're happy.
I hope you're happy now."

Five watched in amazement as Y/n hit every note, and flew in the air. He smiled at her voice and the smile never left his face for the whole play.

~~~

After the play, the cast got a standing ovation, and the siblings talked among themselves excitedly.

"Y/n was amazing!"

"Y/n and Sadie work so well together!"

"That was the most amazing play i've ever seen."

"Klaus, it's the only play you've ever seen."

Five laughs to himself, when there are shouts of joy and he turns to see the cast walk out, a brig smile on Y/n's face. The cast starts to take pictures, and the Academy follows the line, people also stopping to take pictures with them.

They got to the front of the line and Y/n smiled at Luther and Allison who were up first, signing their programs.

Diego, Ben, and Klaus went next., Y/n and Sadie giggling at the two and rolling their eyes at the same time.

Five also saw Diego looking at Y/n oddly. Like oogly eyes. Five glared at his brother, going and giving Y/n a small smirk while Sadie went off to see other fans. "Hey... you were amazing tonight." He said.

"Thanks. You're brothers are one of a kind, huh?" She laughs quietly.

"That's one way to describe them." He mutters.

She grins at the boy, making a small blush creep up his cheeks. "You seem cool Hargreeves. Wanna hang out sometime? I have a few days left here."

Suddenly, Diego walks over and shakes her hand. "Diego Hargreeves, at your service." He bows and Y/n giggles, making Fives heart beat rapidly.

"Well Diego, it was nice meeting you." She says politely.

Sadie walks back over and Y/n wraps an arm around her shoulders. "Guys, you probably already know Sadie, my girlfriend." Y/n says, seeing the looks the boys are giving her. (not forcing any sexuality on Sadie, just for the sake of the story)

Diego and Five's jaws drop, making the girls burst out in laughter. "Sorry boys, she's all mine." Sadie laughs, placing a quick kiss on Y/n's cheek.

Now that the see them together, Diego and Five see how much the love each other. Five chuckles and smiles. "Well, you ladies make a wonderful couple. You both performed amazingly tonight." He says politely.

"Oh, Hargreeves, if it's still ok, I'd love to hang out sometime." Y/n smiles.

Five grins back, his stupid heart still fluttering. "Yeah. Sure."

ahahah plot twist. i love love love sadie and millie ugghhhhhh.