Headphones

idk if i have to warn for this... make out????

---

I sat on the couch, my headphones playing on full blast, getting away from the hell that is my life.

I close my eyes and relax into the cushions, letting reality melt away.

I feel the pillows shift, signaling someone sat down beside me. I peek open my eyes to see Five with a book in hand, although his attention is on me. Inspecting me with curious eyes.

I take them off and stare back at him. "What?" I ask him, arching an eyebrow.

He shakes his head and let's a small laugh escape his lips. "Nothing. You're just..." The last word in his sentence is inaudible. "What are you listening to?"

I smile and put the headphones up to our ears, huddling our heads close to hear the song. Prince hums through the device, us nodding along to the song.

I glance over at him and blush at our close proximity.

He turns to look at me and I smile back at him. There has been romantic tension between us for a couple years now, but we are both to shy to do anything.

I giggle and take the headphones back and he pouts. "I was listening to that."

"Get your own!" I day, sticking out my tongue.

"So mature." He chuckles.

I flip him off. "That mature enough for you?" I smile innocently.

"Big girl fingers from such a baby girl." He smirk and then reddens are what he just said.

I almost choke on my spit.

I look at him with wide eyes and he stutters out a response. "I-I sorry- I didn't mean it like that-"

I press my lips quickly to his, shutting him up real quick. "It's ok." I smile softly.

I lean back and put my headphones, smirking at his flustered state.

Who knew all it took to shut up Five Hargreeves was a little kiss?

I look over to him and he shifts to face me. I look over at him and take off my headphones and rest them around my neck.

He looks to me and smiles, his dimples showing a little. "You're something else Y/n."

I reach over and grab his tie, pulling him closer to me. Our lips are centimeters apart, and he glances up and back down. "Is that a good thing?"

"Yes." He whispers.

I press my lips to his and hold tight on his tie, my other hand wrapping around his neck. He cups my face as our lips move together.

I push him down onto the couch, not breaking the kiss for long, only for seconds at a time for air.

I straddle him and his hands rest on the small of my back, mine his his hair. His touch sends tingles down my spine and our lips our still locked.

I think I'm in love with Five Hargreeves.

"Hey guys- HOLY SHIT FIVES GETTING LAID!"

We spring apart and I clamber off of him to see Klaus smirking at the two of us.

I fling a pillow at him and he runs out of the room.

I turn back to Five and he's blushing like crazy.

I lean over and put a finger under his chin, guiding his lips to mine quickly before pulling away again.

He looks at me concerned. "Oh stop looking like you just got kicked by a puppy. Klaus just ruined the mood." I laugh.

He relaxes and leans back. I grab his hand, moving it and pressing my head on his chest. He places his head on mine and snatched my headphones.

I look up at him and he smirks. "My master plan worked."

I get closer and kiss him, my hand reaching for the headphones.

He pulls back and laughs. "That won't work."

I pout and turn away. He sighs and puts the headphones on my head again. Me moves my hair and plants soft kisses along my neck, turning my face and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thanks lover boy!" I say enthusiastically. I hop off the couch and skip off to my room, leaving with a smirk on my face.

Look at you so confident and a top too! Goodbye my loves. Kisses 😘