Sleepy

this is another morning one bc sleepy five is uwu

———

I wake up to Five's light snores and turn around in his arms to his peaceful face with his mouth slightly open.

I smile and start brushing my hands through his hair to gently wake him. "Five. Bub. Wake up." I whisper, running my thumb over his cheek.

"Five." I say in a light voice. "Time to wake up."

He moves around a little and I smirk, knowing he's awake.

I untangle myself from his arms and shake his shoulder slightly. "Five, love. Come on." I shake him again. He groans and tries to pull me back under the covers. "Five!" I giggle making a smirk find its way onto his lips.

I go on top of him and kiss his lips. "Five. Wake. Up." I say in between kisses. "I know you're awake. You're kissing back." I laugh at him.

He groans again and reaches under his head and pulls out the pillow and smacking me in the face. "FIVE HARGREEVES!" I whisper yell and him, kind of in shock. I'm not mad at him but it sure it funny.

He grabs my hands and pulls me down, wrapping his arms around my torso and pulling me against his chest. He buries his face in my hair and kisses my head. "Can we just stayyyyy?" He whines.

I laugh and look at him. "Bub we gotta get uppp." I copy his whine.

He grabs my face and crashes his lips onto mine roughly, and I immediately kiss back, my hands finding the back of his neck. After a minute he pulls away, both of us slightly panting. "Now will you stay?" He asks out of breath.

I smirk at him and say "I think I need more convincing." I pull the collar of his pajama shirt and our lips meet again and I feel a smile come onto his face as he cups my cheek and hugs my waist.

When I pull apart, our foreheads touch and I mutter, "Maybe we could stay here a little longer."

He smirks and hugs me tightly and my face gets buried in his neck and we cuddle all day.

———
jdkejeoskwkmwdb i'm in a fluff mood the next ones might also be short-