Part Veela

Description: I'm doing a hogwarts au and you can't stop me muahaha. You are a Hufflepuff because i LIVE for slytherpuff relationships. it's just so darn cute. Sorry if it's not your house (it's not mine either sooo)

also can you just imagine five in slytherin robes 😍

for you non-potter heads:

Definition of Veela (according to wikipedia):
"Veela are semi-human magical beings who appear as young, beautiful women with white-gold hair and moon-bright skin, native to Bulgaria. Their looks and especially their dance is hypnotically seductive to almost all male beings, which causes them to perform foolhardy and impulsive actions to get closer to, and to receive admiration from the Veela."

—————

Being part Veela had its perks, but I hate it. I have boys that want to be my friends, but only for my looks. I'm a shy, quiet Hufflepuff and I don't like all the attention. I don't have any friends, so I spend most of my time by the black lake studying, or just enjoying nature.

Now in my fifth year, boys have stopped trying to gain my attention, except for one Slytherin boy.

His name is Five.

He will talk to me when we walk down the halls, offer to carry my books, sit with me in classes.

I'm trying really hard not to fall for him, I don't want my Veela powers to be the only reason he hangs out with me, but I can't help it. He's so gosh darn cute. I mean have you seen his dimples? And his eyes, man I could get lost in those eyes.

He's very snarky and arrogant to other people, but around me he's like a different person. He's sweet and kind (a/n: a true puff at heart. I can just imagine all slytherins that act all tough being like this and it make my heart melt)

Today I am sitting by the lake, my charms essay in hand, but my thoughts drifting to a certain green-eyed boy.

"Hey y/n." A voice calls from behind me. I see none other than Five Hargreeves walking over to me and plopping down next to me. I blush and look down at my work. "Charms essay huh? I haven't even started." He says calmly.

I laugh at him and I see him smile out of the corner of my eye. I glance at him and I see a blush come over his cheeks, making me blush more. I put my work away and lean back so i'm laying down. Five does the same and soon we are just watching the clouds.

I feel Five's hand touch mine and ever so slowly, I tangle our fingers together. I smile and I see him do the same. He squeezes my hand and I squeeze back.

But then one thought enters my head: he doesn't really like you.

I shoot up and look down at my hands. "Y/n," Five says, and I could here the hurt in his voice, "What's wrong, did I do something wrong?" He asks.

"It's just..." I take a deep breath, "What if you're only hanging out with me because I'm..."

Five takes my hands again. "because you're what?"

"part veela." I say, but it's barely a whisper.

"Y/n, look at me." He uses his hands and tilts my chin up to look at him. "I like hanging out with you because you're you. You're smart and funny and kind. Not just because you're beautiful. I really like you." He says.

He leans closer. I lean in too, until there's only a whisper of space between our lips. "I really like you too. Like, like like."

He closes the gap and pecks my lips. He looks back at me and I kiss him again, and cup his face. He snakes his arms around me and pulls me into his lap.

I pull away and he buries his face into my neck. He kisses my neck and jaw and I play with his hair. We lay back onto the ground and he holds me close. "Umm, y/n, would you be my girlfriend?" He asks quietly.

I look up and him and kiss his lips. "Oh course dummy."

"And for the record y/n, just because you're part veela doesn't mean that's the only reason I like you. I might've liked your looks, but I fell in love with all of you." He says looking down at me.

I smile and hug him as tight as I can. "I think I love you." I mumble into his chest

"I know I love you, y/n." He says, kissing the top of my head.

HOLY CRAP THIS THIS HAS ALMOST 2k READS WHAT THE HEKK OMG THANK YALL SO MUCH! I love all of you and I hope you liked this one. i did. I can't express how much i love slytherpuff relationships, it's just goals. please tell me what you want to see more of, protective five, fluffy five, emotional five, or whatever, please tell me! Have a good day/night to all my lovelies 💕💕