Spark

Requested

yay

---

I walk home with Klaus, him and I joking around and just being overall crackheads.

You see, Klaus and I are best friends. Like the best possible friends. And I might have a teeny tiny crush on his brother. I know. My best friend's brother. Sounds like a Wattpad story.

I also kind might have powers. But I haven't told anybody. Not even Klaus.

My powers you ask?

Ice.

I'm constantly cold, and I always have a jacket on.

I have never been that warm.

And i hate it. It's literally the worst thing ever.

I'm cold all the fucking time.

Anyways, back to the story.

I continue on my walk with Klaus, until we get to his house.

We enter and make a beeline to his room, closing the door and flopping onto random pieces of furniture. My being the smart one, fall on the bed.

But Klaus is sprawled out on his desk?

I start to laugh and soon we are both rolling around in laughter.

He goes over to his record player and selects a vinyl. He puts it in and soon we are jamming out to Queen.

"Can you turn that shit dow- oh hi Y/n!" Five says enthusiastically.

I giggle and wave and he stumbles out of the room.

"Ooooh you have a crush!" Klaus says in a sing songy voice. "And he likes you back! How often does that happen?"

I shake my head. "He would never like a girl like me."

"I'm, Y/n? Do you need new glasses? cause you aren't seeing clearly."

I push my glasses up my nose with my middle finger. "No. But I'm just...me. He's so cute I mean have you seen his dimples-"

I'm cut off with Klaus snorting. "Some ones in loveeee"

I shove him, making his head it the bookshelf. "Hey!" He tackles me and starts throwing random things at me.

"Ok! ok I'm sorry!" I cry through my laughter.

"Ok but seriously, you should tell him how you feel.

--- Few days ---

I walk nervously to Five's door. Klaus did it. He convinced me to tell him how I feel.

My hearts pounding in my chest as he opens the door, his smirk appearing in his face.

"Hi y/n." He breathes out and I look into his eyes, staring for a few seconds.

"C-can I, uh, can I talk t-to you?" I stutter and mentally smack myself.

He opens the door and I go into his room and sit on his desk chair. "You could say we're friends, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah?" He looks down and mutters something.

Five's POV

when she came to my room and say that adorable smile of hers, I really wanted to kiss her.

She was now sitting on my desk chair, me leaning against a wall.

"You could say we're friends, right?" She asks me.

"Yeah!" I respond. "But I wish we were more.." I mutter.

"What?" She asks.

I take a deep breath. "y/n, there something I need to tell you." She looks at me and I look back. I walk over and take her hands in mine, sitting on the edge of my bed so that I'm eye level with her. "I-I really like you. Like, like like you." I say, and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

She takes her hand from mine and covers her mouth. A tear falls from her y/e/c colored eyes. I reach out and take a gentle touch, wiping away the tear. She leans into my touch and sighs. "I like you too Five. I lot. Like I think I might be in love with you." She breathes out.

She takes my face in her hands and brings my lips down to hers, moving softly against each other.

I feel sparks fly and a warmth energy can be felt from the both of us. I pull away when I hear a cracking noise, and I see my the edges of my room are covered in ice.

"Shit." Y/n mutters under her breathe. With a swish of her wrist, the ice is gone.

"Wait- you- what?" I ask, looking between where the ice was and the beautiful girl in front of me.

She shrugs. "I might have powers?"

"You what?!?" I yell, making Luther and Allison come around the corner.

"What's going on?" Luther asks.

"She-I-We-What??" I stutter, still in shock.

"I have powers..." Y/n says quietly.

"WHAT?" They both yell.

Soon all the kids are in my room as Y/n explains what happened.

"I don't know what's more surprising. The fact that you have powers, or the fact that Five got a smooch!" Klaus says, making kissing noises as me.

I glare at him and he just chuckles.

"I guess... I don't know...what do we do now?" I ask her, after everyone is gone.

She takes my hand and keeps her focus on it, the feeling of our palms against each other's. "I don't know either. But we'll figure it out. Together."

Heyyo Look another chapter. Have a good day my loves 💕💕