Reunited

guys...

i'm sad to say that this book might be coming to an end.

i'm thinking about stopping at 100 chapters.

(a/n continued at the bottom)

———

Y/n was nervous to say the least.

She was going to see her boyfriend for the first time, in person, since quarantine started. The restrictions had finally been lifted (can you imagine this? i can't) and life was slowly returning back to normal.

Her parents had been super strict and they literally hadn't seen anyone the whole time, and man, was she tired of all their bullshit.

She walks over to the park, to their spot, and sits on the grass as she waits for her beloved.

Did he still love her?

Does he still want her?

Questions like these races through the girl's head, and she didn't here the footsteps approaching.

"Hello, my love." A voice said from behind.

Y/n gasp as she turns around, tears welling up as she see the bouquet of red roses in his hand.

The flower of love.

Five has the same lovesick expression as she does.

They stare at each other for a few seconds, both of them thinking that it's too good to be true, before Y/n runs to him and throws her arms around him, and he falls to the ground with all the momentum that she gained in the short distance.

He drops the roses and hugs her tightly, nuzzling into her neck. "I missed you, Y/n." He whispers.

"Not as much as I missed you." She whispers back, tightening her grip as if she let go, he would disappear.

Five pulls back and admires her features, seeing them for the first time in real life in so long.

"what? do I have something on my face?" She smirks at the boy.

"Is it not alright for me to miss the face of the one I love?"

"So poetic." She replies sarcastically, before he cups her face gently and pulls his lips to hers.

Butterflies explode, just like the first time they kissed, as Five and Y/n kiss. They pour all the love and adoration they can, Y/n's thumb caressing his cheek.

They hold the kiss for as long as they can, until the need for oxygen became to great.

"I love you so fucking much." He breathes out.

She pulls his collar and places his lips back other hers, his hands finding their way to the back of her neck.

"I love you 3000. Ha I win." She says with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes playfully before sighing dramatically. "I can't beat that."

She giggles and hugs him again, not letting go.

———

a/n

as i was saying, i'm probably going to stop at 100 for a few reasons.

One is that I have other ideas for other books, and i don't want to have the weight of this one too.

and it just makes my ocd happy if i stop at even 100.

this begin said...

I'm going to start a tewksbury/louis book.

yes, i, along with most people, have fallen for him.

HES SO PERFECT HOW CAN I NOT-

anyways, i'm not sure if it's going to be imagines or a reader insert, but it will most definitely be x reader.

this will come out some time after this book is finished tho.

i will be doing all the thanking and shit on the last chapter.

just thought i would let y'all know.
i love you all so so so so so much.