Double

au in which both aidan and five live

don't ask me how you would tell them apart.

i couldn't tell ya-

this is gonna have an aidan ending and a five ending :))
———

"Hey Y/n!" Aidan calls as he walks over to my locker.

I continue to get my books and I raise an eyebrow in his direction. "What is it Gallagher?" I ask in a light tone.

"Do you want to work on that science project today?" He asks.

I nod and give him a small smile. "Sure. Come over to my house after school. We can walk to my place together?" I tell him.

He smiles brightly and walks off.

— After School —

I walk down the halls with my earbuds in, until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Aidan and I smile. "Alright, lead the way." He tells me.

I turn to keep walking, Aidan right behind me. "Wanna share?" I ask, holding up the earbud.

He shrugs and takes the ear, the pair of us walking in a comfortable silence as you listen to my playlist.

As we approach my apartment building, I see Five sitting on the doorstep of his house. You see, I am next door neighbors with the Hargreeves. I wave at him, sending a soft smile his way, his features softening for a bit.

Aidan puts an arm around my shoulder and starts to lead us inside, Five's glare burning into my brain.

We get inside and Aidan hangs his jacket. "Who was that?" He asks.

"Oh, um, that's Five. He's my neighbor." I say, answering his question.

"Why was he looking at you like that?" Again asks suspiciously.

"I-I don't know. Come on, let's go work on the project." I say, grabbing his arm and dragging him upstairs.

———

After finally finishing the project, Aidan and I walk out of the apartment to my car. "Why didn't you just drive to school this morning?@ He wonders.

I shrug. "Just felt like walking I guess. Also takes longer to get there. I don't want to be at that hellhole longer than I have to be. Get it geez ." I joke and he smiles again, getting in.

I start to car and look back at the Hargreeves' estate, and see Five watching us from the window.

I shake it off and start driving

———

~ Aidan Ending ~

We pull up to the driveway of Aidan's house and park the car.

"Hey, you want to spend the night? We could have a movie night and cuddle?" My adorable boyfriend asks.

I giggle at his state. "We're you- were you jealous?" I fake gasp.

He blushes and turns away. "You were!" I exclaim at his flustered state.

He crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "It's only because I didn't like the way he was looking at you. He seemed much more attractive that me and I don't want you to leave-"

"Aidan, I only have eyes for you." I say, pecking his lips quickly.

I place my hands on his chest and looking into his green eyes. I tilt my head to the side "Come to think of it, you two look kinda similar."

"No we don't."

"Yes you do."

"Nu-huh."

"Yuh-huh." I say, giggling at our childish behavior. "Come on Gallagher, I need some relaxation after that project."

———

~ Five Ending. ~

I pull back onto the street and park the car. As soon as I step out, Five is crashing onto me in a bone crushing hug. "Hello to you too." I say, my voice a bit strained.

He lets go a bit, but not much. "I really wanted to come down here and show that little fucker a lesson." He grumbles.

"Woah! Five! He's just a friend." I laugh at his protectiveness.

"He was making all these faces at you!" He pouts.

I sighs and take his hand, pulling him back into their huge estate. We go all the way onto his bed, and I turn on the radio. I start to jam out to the radio, which happens to be playing Dont Stop Me Now, by Queen.

I dance up and down, singing to the lyrics, making Five's smile never leave his face.

I point to him and motion him over, taking his hands and swaying around.

He laugh and dance, twisting the night away.

idk what that was. tried something new.