Hot Rage

Description: Five and you are dating and you get kidnapped on a mission. You have fire powers.

Warnings: cursing

—————

Darkness. And sweet sedatives. I drift i  and out of consciousness for who knows how long. Whenever I do wake up, I get questioned. I think they're trying to find Five, but my heads really fuzzy.

All I know is that I need to warn him. The second he comes in, they have super high tech stuff to restrain him. I pray to god that he doesn't come alone.

I hear a lot of noises and commotion. I hear the familiar voices of my siblings and I immediately start to freak out. These guys are scarily prepared.

I manage to open my eyes to see the umbrella academy standing in all their glory. I also see about ten guards. I smile knowing that they can take them down easily.

As the battle gets more intense, one of the remaining guards starts dragging me out. "GET YOUR BASTARD HANDS OFF HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Five starts cussing him out.

I struggle to try and get away, but with a drugged mind and an empty stomach, there isn't much I can do. "Five," I call out weakly.

He jumps over to me and The guy with the gun points it at him. "No!" I cry. I feel the rage start to burn within me, my body temperature heating up. I scream as my body erupts into flames, the fire consuming the guy. I yelp and quickly snuff out the flames.

Five rushes toward me and I hug him tightly. I fee him wince and I pull away. "Sorry, your a bit too hot."

"Thanks" I wink at him.

He chuckles and we run out into the battle, our siblings fighting valiantly. "EVERYBODY TO THE RIGHT!" I yell above the fighting. My siblings scramble backwards as I unleash a flame wall separating us from the guards.

We sprint down the hall making a quick escape. "It's g-good to have you back, y-y/n," Diego stutters.

I smile at him. "It's good to be back."

I smile and blush as Five takes my hand and entwines our fingers.

Once we arrive at home, I run upstairs with Five. I kiss him long and hard, our lips moving in sync. I play with the ends of his hair and pull away, resting my head against his chest. "I missed you, so much." He breathes out.

I hold him tighter and smile into his chest. "I missed you too."

Hello lovelies this was kind of just a little idea, since the "protective five" chapters seem to be doing good, a little protective cursing scene came to mind and this was born. Please send me requests because honestly you guys would have better ideas than i do 😅 goodbye loves 💕💕