Shadow Wings

Description: You have the power to shadow jump (using shadows to travel from one place to the next) and you have these big black wings. Your father also adopted you, but trained you to be quick and steal for him. Usually information, or money. Even though you really don't need it.

{the shadow jumping is something i thought of for the reader for the mike x reader soo}

—————

I skip along the rooftops, enjoying the night air. I am in another mission. Steal information from the Umbrella Academy. My father wants to unlock my truest potential, and he thinks Reginald Hargreeves is the only one that can help me.

I flutter across the streets until I find the doors marked with the umbrella. I am about to open the doors when I see a flash of blue light behind me.

I tuck my wings (you can make the disappear and reappear on command) and kickback and get into a fighting stance. I turn to see a boy, about my age, in a school uniform. I recognize him as Five. I'm wearing all black, along with a black mask.

He wouldn't even be able to tell my gender.

We start to fight, almost like a dance. I take a hit to the face and the ribs, while he has a bruised cheek, split lip, and a hurt ankle.

We are both breathing heavily. He looks at me. "Who are you?"

I smile and melt into the shadows. I appear behind him and whisper into his ear, "I guess that's for you to find out." And quickly melt back into the shadows.

I jump to a rooftop over him and giggle as he looks around. "Over here!" I travel again as he jumps to where I was. "Not even close."

I rip out my wing and fly high above into the sky. "It that all you've got?" I ask with a laugh.

"No I'm just getting started." He jumps and lands on top of me, causing both of us to free fall.

I jump into the shadows taking Five with me.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to him, even if we were trying to kill each other a few seconds ago, I would never hurt anyone.

I tumble back into reality and Five roles on top of me. I struggle in his grasp, and I feel tears start to form as my wing bends at an odd angle.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I just want information. My father, he forces me!" I scream as he leans forward, putting pressure on my wing. "Please stop! My wing!" I cry.

He lets up a little, enough to let me tuck my wings. I exhale as the pain lightens up. Five is still on top of me. He pins my wrists above my head. He rips off my mask and looks at my face. "who are you?"

"Y/n," I say looking into his eyes. "Shit. Damn it fathers going to kill me." I say.

I gets off and pulls me up. "I think I can help you. Without needing to steal anything. I'm just going to assume your birthday is October 1st, 1989?" He asks.

"Um yeah. It is." I say looking at the boy who has gone from murderous to a sweetheart in a matter of seconds.

"Come on." Hs says, tugging my hand inside.

holy shit this was so bad i'm sorry i had an allergic reaction but i really wanted to post omg this was really bad i'm so sorry ahhh

I officially posted the first part of my st imagines and preferences! So i'm thinking that every other day i will post. so like monday i will post on here and then tuesday i will post on there and so on. my schedule is really busy so it will try my hardest to stick to it, but no promises. by my loves!