Oh Its on

Description: you have invisibility

Warnings: Cursing

THIS IS SHORT BUT IDGAF ITS CUTE

—————

I sat on Five's bad, my head in his lap and he is playing with my hair. I turn and look up at him. He smiles that adorable smile.

I sit up and lean in, like I'm going to kiss him, but at the last second I miss his lips and kiss his nose.

He scrunches his face and I giggle. "No fair," He pouts, making me laugh more. "I wanted a kiss."

"Oh but you'll have to catch me first." I say turning invisible and appearing on the other side of the room.

"Oh it's on." He spatial jumps next to me, but I'm quicker and blink (going invisible and appearing somewhere else) over to the other side of the room.

"You're going to have to do better than that love." I laugh again.

We run throughout the house, not giving a fuck about our siblings or father, Five constantly on my tail.

I jump over the couch and land on my ass, Five taking to advantage and jumping on top of me. I laugh. "Guess you win." I peck his lips, knowing that's not enough.

"No. I did unnecessary exercise I am getting a real kiss." He grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I kiss back and tangle my hands in his hair.

"You guys are so weird." Vanya says from the kitchen, a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich in hand. She laughs to herself and walks up the stair and to her room.

We stand up and Five hugs me from behind. "You love me like that."

I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Yes I do."

aww just a lil imagine for y'all. i have two more in progress so those will be out soon. bye my loves, muah.