Movie Night

AHAJSKNDKWKX 50K WHAT-

———

I set up the Goblet of Fire on the TV as Five comes up the stairs with popcorn.

He sees the movie set up and smiles. We have been watching all the movies, since Five hadn't seen them.

(this is gonna be some of the random parts of the movie that i love and the reactions to them :)))

———

"Viktor I love you, Viktor i dooo!" I sing along with the twins and Five rolls his eyes "When were apart my heart beats only for youuuuu!" I sing terribly on purpose and Five scoffs.

"Should I be worried?" He jokes.

"Um yes." I say and giggle, to which he pulls me closer, kissing my head.

———

"OH MY GOSH ICONIC SCENE I LOVE GRED AND FORGE SO MUCHHHH!" I scream.

"Calm down Y/n!" Five laughs.

"Never! It's not going to wooOooork!" I say with Hermione. "Oh yeah? Why's that Granger?" I say, facing Five. "You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself. So?" I say with the TV in perfect time and Five looks at me surprised. I scoff with Hermione, "So.. *intense book slamming*"

Five cracks up, which makes my laugh as well, unable to finish the lines. Until...

"You said! You said!" I say, tackling Five on the bed, tickling his sides.

Fun fact: Five Hargreeves is very ticklish.

———

"I fucking hate Skeeter!" I groan at the TV.

"I do too! And I've only known her for like less than ten minutes!" He cries.

I laugh and high five him, turning back to the screen.

———

"Let's dance!" I say as the Yule Ball scene comes on. "Oh my gosh look at Emma she's so prettyyyy!" I gush as she comes onto the screen. "Anyway, put your hand on my waist, and the other goes in my hand-"

"Y/n, I know how to dance." He sighs.

"Then do it you doofus!" I laugh and we dance with the ballroom music.

———

I wipe the tears that fall when Amos (Diggory) cries over Cedric. "Aw, bub, don't cry." Five days, hugging me tightly.

I laugh sadly and hug him back. "It's so sad!"

I look up and see two tears fall, and I wipe them with my thumbs. "See?" I sniffle.

———

"Wait so he's the bad guy?" Five asks in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"But- how?!?" He asks, a hand tearing through his hair.

"He took a potion to make him look like Moody, but he wasn't actually Moody, and he helped Voldemort get Harry's blood." I say.

"That doesn't really make sense?"

"Well it would if you were smarter."

"Hey! That's mean! But seriously like, where was the real Moody?" He pouts.

"Just watch!" I say, pointing to the screen.

"HOW THE HECK DOES THAT CASE GO SO FAR DOWN??"

———

wtf even is this lmaooo