Shy Love

Description: You are ordinary (or are you? jk it doesn't matter) and Five gets hurt at a mission and you sneak in after dark. Oh and Vanya and you are friends.

Warnings: cursing

—————

Vanya and I were alone in her room, she was practicing her violin while I was drawing. We were currently waiting for the rest of the kids to get back.

I let my mind wander to Five. I really like him, and he are close, but I don't know if he likes me more than that. I sigh.

Vanya walks over to me and looks over my shoulder at my drawing. "Wow. Five looks really good."

I look back at my drawing and I'm surprised to see Five's face staring at me. Vanya snickers and I punch her arm while blushing profusely.

~ about an hour later ~

I hear the loud footsteps of my sibling and Vanya and I rush out to see the commotion.

I see Five on a gurney and I feel my eyes tear up. Vanya wraps her arms around me and I sob as quietly as possible. I try to get to him, but Vanya holds me back. "Just let Mom do her job. she'll be able to save him. I know it."

~ After the operation/medical stuff idrk oops ~

I come in quietly to see Mom hovering over Five in his room. I walk over to her. "He'll be fine, right Mom?"

She smiles. "The bullet missed anything fatal. He'll be just fine."

I reach for his hand and take his hand in mine. "Uh mom? Can I talk to Five, alone?" I ask politely. She nods and exits the room.

I grip his hand and sigh. "I hope you'll get better soon Five. I miss you already." I daughter and shake my head. "I really like you, you moron. I can't believe you are hurt. I'm so worried about you."

I suddenly felt a squeeze on my hand. I look up at Five and he looks at me with that cute smile of his. I blush and start to back away. "Don't be shy, Love. I like you too." He scoots over and pats the bed next to him. "Do you want to stay with me?" I nod and he wraps he in a hug. I hug him and and he says, "Not too hard. I got shot remember?"

I laugh and put my arms around  his neck. "is this better? I whisper. He nods and puts his face in the crook of my neck. I start to play with his hair

yo i'm so sorry i wrote this at 1 am last night and woke up and read it and i'm like what the fuck did i write but ok so i posted it anyway. sorry if it's trashy i think it it but whatever. bye loves 💕