I WANT CUDDLES

Description: it's that time of the month and five is just the best boyfriend ever.

i don't even know anymore. it's me irl and i dont want to write but do i care? no.

Warnings: cursing, you being a moody bitch (cuz it's me rn so stfu)

(y/f/s = your favorite snack)
—————

The day has been spent with me in bed, usually hating life, because let's be honest, no one likes being a girl during the one week. it's literal hell and then life just happens to be like 'hey bitch you're already suffering so here's some more shit for you!'

Five being the best boyfriend that his is, checks in on me every five (😏) seconds. But me being the moody bitch i am, am hiding under the blanket while he delivers me snacks. {insert the one video that i just described. you have to know what i'm talking about right?}

"Doll, are you alright?"

"Mdmbdheudbek" i growl at him. I feel something hit the mattress and see y/f/s. i smile and snatch it.

I here Five chuckle.

I peek out and see his hand within my reach. I reach for us and yank him under my blanket fort. I curl him into a little ball o' Five and I hug his body close to me. I'm run my fingers through his soft hair, but he looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I pout. "I want cuddles." I say. He cracks up. I shove him away and pull all the blankets with me.

He slowly lifts up the blanket. "Love, I'm sorry." He kisses my nose and I smile and he climbs into bed and he holds me and showers my face with kisses.

I snuggle into him and groan. He looks at me with worry. "What's wrong? Do you need anything? What can I do?"

"My everything hurts. I just want cuddles." I wrap my arms around his torso and he holds me tight.

"That I can do."

Hello lovelies. I'm dying over here. Sorry it's short but i don't want to write. i just want to binge st and tua again. leave me alone. AND OMG I WANT I FIVE HARGREEVES RIGHT THE FUCK NOW BECAUSE IM A LONELY GIRL THAT JUST WANTS SOME ATTENTION GOD DAMMIT. THATS ALL I WANT OK IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?? thank you for coming to my ted talk. Sorry it's so short. idrc. see you tomorrow. or not. we'll find out.