GUYS

hello all my bootiful readers. i have two things i need to tell y'all before the imagine

1. PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS IM ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS >_<

2. i was thinking....
should i start another book? I have an idea for a mike wheeler x reader....
i love will and all, but if he's gay i want to respect him and yeah i'll feel really bad if i write that.
i could also maybe do another Five x reader... like a write in or something....

would y'all want more of my trashy writing? lol please tell me :)

anywho here's a lil imagine

—————

We were all sitting in the living room around a dormant fire place. Dad said that we had to keep the house cold tonight, as a punishment for failing our mission.

I was sitting next to Five, my crush, and I was looking at my hands. I was shaking and shivering from the freezing atmosphere.

I close my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. I feel a warm hand grab mine and I open my eyes to see Five smirking, but still looking straight ahead.

He gave my hand a long squeeze and I squeezed back, thankful for the bit of warmth he was giving me.

After a few more minutes I feel him start to shiver as I do the same. I look around to see our siblings starting to get up to go to bed. I want to get up, but i'm really tired. I look up and the only one up is Klaus.

He raises an eyebrow and nods towards our interlocked hands. I shrug.

I lean my head on Five's shoulder, and I feel him wrap his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest, falling asleep.

~ A wee bit later (lmao why did i say it like that? well i'm keeping it-) ~

I woke up laying on top of Five, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I looked over his features. He looked so innocent and not snarky. He is adorable. My heart melts at his soft features.

I try and wriggle out of his grasp, but he's too strong. I see him open one eye and laughs. "Calm down, love. It's alright."

I blushed at the nickname. "But what if father catches-"

"He won't. I promise. I thought it would be best for you to get some sleep." He pulled me down and I cuddled back into his chest.

"Thanks Five."

I'm about to fall back asleep when I hear a squeak from the doorway. It sounded a lot like an 'aww'

Five and I shoot up to see the rest of our siblings looking at us with heart eyes. We scramble away from each other.

"Shoo Shoo children, let them have their moment!" Klaus says shooing them all upstairs.

"Geez ok, mom." I hear Diego mutter and I giggle.

Klaus perks his head back around the corner. "I ship!" He gives as a thumbs up before following the rest of our siblings up the stairs.

I look at Five and he looks at me.

And we burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry." I said after my fit of giggles had calmed down.

"It's alright. I kinda liked it." He mutters the last part.

I crawl over to him and we sit facing each other. I look into his eyes. I take a deep breath and lean in. I peck his lips and pull away quickly. "I liked it too." I blush deeply.

He looks at me dumbfounded for a few seconds before tackling me in a hug. He peppers my face with kisses and snuggles into me. (damn five your nicky is showing). I giggle and hug him tightly.

- ya like? i did uwu
- PLEASE REQUEST YOJ GUYS HAVE BETTER IDEAS THAT I DO
- but seriously would y'all like a mike wheeler x reader? i love that spaghetti noodle, another one of my *counts fingers* five (coincidence? i think not) celebrity/fictional crushes.
- this was also my 30th imagine 🥳
ok love y'all bye