Chapter Sixty-Six

"Merry Christmas baby," Naomi woke up to kisses from Josiah. She turned around in the bed feeling for the covers before throwing them over her head.

She was up last night wrapping the last few gifts that came in and most of the excitement she had was gone.

"You have been waiting for this day to arrive," Josiah said removing the covers from her body. She curled up in a ball and Josiah picked her up causing her to squeal.

"Wait," she laughed giddily.

Josiah stopped so she could catch her breath.

"Merry Christmas," she said and he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his body.

They stayed in the position for a few minutes with her head nuzzling in his neck.

"I love you," she said kissing his neck.

"I love you too," he said rubbing her back.

"Is everyone up yet?" she asked and he shook his head no. They all decided to put their differences aside and come together for Christmas. They went to one of Johnathan's Bel Air mansion that is often used as an Air BnB.

"Naomi and Josiah come on," they heard Caralyn's voice outside the door. The house was packed with the different sides of the family.

"Are you ready to tell them the surprise?" Naomi asks with a smile.

"Yes," he answered without hesitation. They walked into the bathroom and Naomi looked at their matching pajamas.

Josiah waited for Naomi to finish brushing her teeth before they both went downstairs. Naomi would be visiting her parents for dinner and to also spend the night.

They walked downstairs where everyone was waiting for them.

"Merry Christmas," Naomi said giving each of them a hug. She still couldn't believe she would be spending the first real Christmas with her boyfriend.

"Do you wanna  open the gifts first or get started on the hot cocoa?" Caralyn asked them. They all chose to get started after the hot cocoa was done.

Jillian, Caralyn, and Naomi walked into the kitchen so they could start making the hot cocoa.

"Marshmallows?" Naomi asks taking them out of the pantry.

"Yes," Jillian answered and she placed it on the counters before getting cups for everyone.

"So, how do you feel to be spending your first Christmas with your boyfriend and his family?" Caralyn asked and Naomi smiled. She couldn't wait until they could finally announce their news.

"I am so happy even though my parents wanted me to spend Christmas with them," she said with a little pout.

"Mhm, so is there anything happening in your life?" Caralyn started to hint causing Naomi and Jillian to look at each other.

"Like what?" she asks and Caralyn looked from her to her stomach.

"Hahahaha." Jillian started fake laughing to draw the attention away from Naomi.

"What it's a serious question," Caralyn replied to them. Naomi wanted to tell her right there but it wouldn't be fair to her parents.

"Naomi, why don't you go ask the guys if they want whipped cream?" Jillian suggested and she quickly ushered out of the kitchen.

As soon as she walked into the living room all eyes fell on her.

"Whipped cream or no?" she asks them.