Chapter Thirty-Two

A day passed and today was Naomi's birthday. Today was also the day that they would be heading back to LA, but Josiah already planned a little trip.

Blake, Tony, Jillian, Rosa, Andy Caralyn, and Caesar landed in Paris last night and they were staying at the same hotel. They were closest she had to a family so he managed to have them all there.

Naomi walked into the living room with her suitcase and she did not get a birthday wish like she was hoping.

"Ok now that you are here we can go" Josiah said not paying attention because he was on his phone.

Naomi waited for him to wish her Happy Birthday but he didn't so she would definitely be in a sour mood.

Josiah saw the look on Nomi's face and he wanted to break but things had to go as planned.

He sent them a text so they could meet him in the lobby and he received one saying they were waiting.

As soon as the elevator dinged Naomi and Josiah stepped out and suddenly she was ambushed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all yelled and Naomi stared speechless.

"I-I thank you," she said pulling each of them into a hug.

She pulled Josiah into a hug and he whispered happy birthday in her ear.

"Awe" they cooed and camera flashes went off.

"Now let's be on our way," Caralyn said and everyone took their stuff into the awaiting car.

The door was about to close when Naomi heard someone calling her name.

"Naomi" she turned around and say Cassy rushing towards her.

"Yes?" Naomi asked looking at her.

"Happy birthday" Cassy replied giving her a small box that was wrapped neatly.

"Thank you," Naomi said standing awkwardly not knowing if she should hug her.

She pulled her into a hug because she didn't know if she was ever going to see her again.

"Bye," Cassy said and they parted ways and Naomi entered the car.

"Who was that?" Tony asked with a little smirk.

"That's my best friend from the orphanage" Naomi answered and he nodded.

The whole ride to the airport they spoke about random things. When they got to the jet Naomi took a seat next to Jillian who wanted to catch her up.

"So did anything happen between you and my brother?" she asked with a smirk. Naomi remained quiet not knowing whether or not to speak on the subject.

As of now, they were just friends and she enjoyed the time that they spent.

"We became closer during the few days we were together. I got to meet the fun side of him instead of the boss" she said and Jillian nodded.

Caralyn and Rosa joined the girls and they all joined in on the conversation.

Naomi was about to pick up her phone when Caralyn asked stopped her.

"Do you follow any tea pages?" she asked and Naomi nodded her head. It was true that Naomi was indeed following the biggest page of the shade room.

"Okay," Caralyn said before taking Naomi phone from her.

"What are you doing?" Naomi asked frowning at what she just did.

"It's your birthday enjoy the flight and don't worry about the social media right now" she tried to explain.

"Okay," Naomi said before going to the room with the bed. She hated long flights and she knew it would take them a while to land in LA.

She laid on the bed and a few minutes later she was out cold.

~

"What is the plan?" Jillian asked when she came back from the room after checking on Naomi.

"Well, we need to move everything into the place without being seen," Blake said and everyone nodded.

"My second gift will be in LA when we get back if they followed the instructions" Caralyn started checking her phone to make sure.

"I already have all my gifts so the only ones we will be waiting for are Josiah and Mom," Tony said calling her mom even though she is not his real mother.

Blake and Jillian had no problem being around Caralyn although their mother had a problem with her.

"So Andy, Josia, Caesar, Tony, and Blake can move everything to the room. Caralyn, Rosa, and I will take Naomi shopping for the perfect outfits" Jillian said and everyone agreed with the plan.

They were halfway through the flight when everyone fell asleep. Josiah was woken up by his phone ringing and he saw that it was his lawyer.

He declines the call brushing it off hoping it wasn't important. He didn't want to do anything business-wise today so he thought nothing of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to be landing in  Kona International Airport in ten minutes so please make sure all seatbelts are fastened" the pilot announced.

"Ahhhhhh" Josiah heard a scream and he quickly made his way to the room that Naomi was in.

"Were we abducted?" she asked shakily after waking up and hearing they were landing in an unfamiliar place.

"No, just come on," Josiah said and she nodded and went with him. They both took a seat next to each other and fastened their seatbelts.

"Are you okay?" Jillian asked Naomi watching the startled look on her face.

"Yes," Naomi responded taking a look outside of her window.

"Wow," she said looking at the place.

"Oh my God, please tell me this is not where I think this is" Naomi shouted and they watched her reaction.

"Where exactly is this?" Josiah asked walking up behind her.

"Pinch me so I can wake up," Naomi said causing them all to start laughing.

"Aloha! Welcome to Hawaii" someone greeted causing her to go crazy.

"Thank you, thank you," she said hugging them again and covering her eyes to hide her tears.

"Don't cry" Jillian said hugging the person who has become one of her closest friends.

"I know this is your doing so thank you so much," she said when Josiah pulled her into a hug. They stayed in each other hold before they were broken up.

Naomi turned and the first things she saw were all the cameras recording their moment.

The boys went pulled Josiah towards the car that was waiting for them. The boys and the girls split up and Naomi stared in confusion.

"Where are we going?" Naomi asked watching their car disappear.

"Shopping" Rosa answered with a grin.

"Oh," Naomi replied and was bout to check her phone when she remembered Caralyn had it.

"I love shopping and designing clothes. That's is the reason my son gifted me a boutique" Caralyn laughed.

"This is the best birthday ever".