Epilogue

Six months later. 

Today was finally the day that everyone has been waiting for. Naomi sat in the makeup room cuddling with Namiah. She hasn't seen Josiah in the last twenty-four hours but their daughter has been back and forth with the two. 

"She's starting to look more like you than Josiah," Jillian said looking at her niece. Namiah Alora was the one that brought everyone together and Naomi's little pride and joy. 

"About time," Naomi said looking into Namiah's eyes. Namiah was staring up at her mother as she got her hair done. Christine and Caralyn were both in the room to help her get into her beautiful white dress. Josiah had the best wedding planner fly out and he brought his team who specialized in different areas. 

"This is beautiful" they gushed when they brought in the dress. Naomi removed her robe which had Mrs. Maelburn on the back. 

"The moment you have all been waiting for," she said handing baby Namiah to her grandmother. Once the dress was finally zipped up, it hugged her body in all the right places. 

"Wow," Najomi said looking at how stunning her sister looked. 

"You look amazing" they gushed and Naomi smiled happily. 

"You look beautiful, baby," Christine said wiping away at her eyes. They placed the veil on to see the final look when there was a knock on the door. 

"You look beautiful, princess," Winston said looking at one of his daughters. 

"Thanks, dad" she smiled and he pulled her into a hug. They could hear the shutters people took pictures. 

It was an hour late and everyone was ready for the ceremony to begin. 

Josiah stood nervously at the altar rubbing his hands together. The anxiousness was getting to him and he hoped any moment Noami would walk through the door. 

"It's time" Caralyn walked out with Christine and they went back through the door.   Josiah waited eagerly, after not being able to see her for a day he couldn't wait anymore. 

He looked at the crowd which was filled with family and close friends. The excitement was in the air but as soon as the music started the talking stopped. 

The first person down the aisle was Johnathan and Caralyn. They smiled as they made their way down the altar. The two decided to put their differences aside and do this for Josiah. They stopped where the photographer could take their pictures.  Christine soon followed escorting little Namiah, the crowd cooed when they saw her.

Next Cassy and Blakes walked down the aisle, James and Najomi followed suit. There was a small tension between the two and anyone with eyes could see that.  Rosa and Andy came down the aisle with big smiles on their faces. They were very happy to be considered apart of the family. 

Lastly, Jillian and Tony made their way down the aisle. They were the chosen maid of honors and best man. They looked at each other trying not to laugh. 

Andy's seven years old daughter was chosen as the flower girl and the ring bearer was his daughter's cousin. 
They all took their places at the altar and the front of the procession. 

A minute later and they heard the song that she wanted to walk down the aisle to. At last, by Etta James sounded throughout the building. This song was all she could think about when she heard it for the first time. 

Josiah's heart sped up when he glanced up and saw the door opening. Everyone stood up turning in the direction of the door as they waited patiently.

"Am ready"  Naomi says inhaling a deep breath. 

Winston lead Naomi into the chapel, Josiah stared ahead shocked at what he was seeing. In those few seconds, it felt as if time stopped completely and the only ones in the room were Josiah and Naomi. Her skin glowed under the bright lights, her eyes sparkled when they held eye contact.