Chapter Thirty-Three

They were still walking through the mall when suddenly a few teens came up to them.

"You're that famous model that is celebrating their birthday today, right?" one of the teens asked.

Naomi stared in confusion before shaking her head no.

"I am not famous but it is my birthday," she said and when Caralyn heard this she quickly broke up the conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt but we need to leave," she said and they kept staring at Naomi.

"Happy birthday," they all said before Naomi was taken away.

Caralyn knew it was a bad idea and they had to leave now.

"What was that about?" Naomi asked and Rosa and Jillian shrugged having no idea what happened.

Caralyn on the other hand was avoiding the topic so she quickly changed the subject.

"We need to meet up with the boys and finally start having some fun. After all, you only turn twenty-three once" she said and everyone cheered.

Naomi was going to reply to something smart but she changed her mind.

They switched over from the car to a boat after the workers placed everything on board.

When they were closer to the place they could see all the boys outside wearing swim trunks.

They planned not to give Noami her gifts until later during the night.

"This is beautiful," they said looking around the large villa.

Naomi looked at the breathtaking view and a smile graced her face.

"Okay ladies lunch will be waiting for us down near the beach. Feel free to place on your swimsuits and meet us there" Tony said before all the men left.

"What color is your swimsuit?" Rosa asked Naomi and she showed her the one that she got.

They removed a Fendi Bikini from a bag and handed it to her.

Naomi entered the bathroom and changed into the bikini. The bikini was a simple one with two string on the side.

Naomi tied it around her neck and double-checked before leaving out the bathroom.

"You look good" Jillian hyped her friend up and Noami cheesed.

"Thank you," she said doing a little spin.

Everyone was wearing a bathing suit but Caralyn and Rosa went for something with a little more cover-up.

They walked towards the beach where the boys were sitting.

"Wow Josiah look who is making their way over here," Blake said hitting his brother. Josiah looked in the direction that Blake was pointing.

He saw all the girls but the one who will always stand out to him was Naomi. There was just something about her that would always turn his head.

He watches as she smiled cheekily and her dimples were on showcase.

His throat became dry and he grabbed the glass chugging it down in one go.

"Easy there," Caesar said with a chuckle.

"She got that effect on you" Tony teased causing all the guys to laugh.

"What's so funny I want to laugh too," Caralyn said taking a seat next to Caesar.

Rosa took a seat next to Andy and Jillian took a seat in between Blake and Tony leaving the only available seat next to Josiah.