Chapter Fifty-Four

"We are like a power couple," Naomi said looking at their matching outfits.

"Yea, you tried to match me," he joked and she pushed him.

"We both know it was the other way around," she laughed while staring at him in the mirror.

"Where are we going?" she asked for the fifth time but he was not telling her.

"Somewhere together," he said causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"I am ready," she said walking over to him and purposely spraying both of them with perfume.

"Really?" he asks her and she only returned a grin.

"I am leaving my mark," she laughed as they both made their way downstairs.

"Jillian, we'll be back later," Josiah called when he saw that she was in the movie theater.

"Have fun," she said blowing kisses at them.

They returned the gesture, well Naomi returned the gesture and they entered the garage to pick a car.

"I can't believe I have never been in here before," Naomi said looking at all the different cars he had.

"I only use four different cars. The rest are some from my father trying to make it up to me. Also my grandparents on my father's side," he told her while she walked around.

"Less use this one. Something really simple for today" she said pointing at the black car close to the door.

It was a gift from his mother and the first car she was able to buy him. She was able to buy him his first car at sixteen and when Johnathan saw that, he bought him a more expensive car.

"Ok," he said grabbing the key and going to open the car door for her.

"Thank you," she said and he closed the door after her. He then made his way to his side and backed out of the garage.

He closed it with the button that's on his cars and started their journey.

"What's something you have always wanted to do?" he asks her and she thought about the question.

"I wanted to attend college but that did not work out. So I wanted to open a hair salon since that is something I good at doing," she told him and he took notes of what she said.

"Do you still want to do that?" he asks her and she shook her head.

"I don't know, I am happy with what I am doing right," she answered with a shrug.

"You can still go to college," he said causing her to look at him.

"I should get a business degree, shouldn't I?" she said in a daze.

"Yes, it's always good to have something or a backup plan. I am not going to fire you but just in case anything happens," he said and she got his point.

"I will think about it more," she said and he placed a hand on her thigh.

"I know you probably have everything you could want, but what is something you want but don't have?" she asked him.

Josiah was not expecting her to ask him that. Since he is a billionaire everyone automatically thinks he has everything.

"I didn't have everything until I met you. I wanted someone who genuinely likes me for me and not what I can give them. People think having all this money is fun but it's not. You never know if people want you or your money," Josiah responded getting things off his chest.

"It's okay baby," she said rubbing his hand soothingly.

Josiah gad just proven Naomi wrong yet again. She use to wish she had all that money but now she was finally understanding what comes with it.

They arrived at the skating rink and Naomi sat up in her seat.

"Oh my," she said happily knowing she was a noob at skating.

"Do you know how to skate?" he asked her and she nodded. Naomi only went skating once and ever since she never went again.

"We'll see," he laughed when he saw the look on her face.

"I only skated once in my life and it was a terrible experience," she finally replied when he opened her door.

There were people outside that were just going in. He did not want to go to a private rink solely because he wanted to do something simple.

They both walked ahead while hearing people gush and talk about them. They could tell they were being recorded, that wasn't bothering them.

"You know my size," Naomi said looking at the skates that Josiah got her.

"How can I not?" he replied standing up in his skates. Naomi tried to do the same and just as she was about to gain ger balance she slipped.

Josiah held onto her body before she could fall.

"I am such a noob," she said holding onto his arms tightly.

"I got you," he said helping her onto the rink.

"I don't think I can do this," she said trying to walk away but who was she kidding.

"Hahaha, I'll teach you," he said and she gulped.

"Take slow steps towards me," he told her and she made really slow steps to him. Just as she got to him she slipped and he caught her.

He held her and she started to move around trying to get used to the skates.

He slowed down so she could keep up with him. They went around the rink one time before Naomi sat down.

"That takes a lot of energy," she said breathing heavily.

"Here," he said handing her a water bottle. Naomi drank some of it before handing it back to him.

"Okay am ready," she said standing up without his help.

He helped her down and onto the rink. They went around it before she finally got the hang of it. Before they knew it Naomi no longer needed his helo, instead she was running after him.

"Wait, ahhhhh," she screamed a little while laughing. Josiah was skating away at a high speed and Naomi could hardly catch up,

When she caught up with him she was not able to brake fast enough so they both fell over. Josiah wrapped his arms around her so she could fall on him.

"Hahahaha," she laughed giddily and they both stood up.

"Are you okay?" they asked simultaneously.

"Jinx Josiah owes me a soda," she laughed.

"What's that?" he asked playing dumb.

"I'll just take this," she said placing her hands into his pocket and took out his wallet.

She removed a five-dollar bill before placing it back while looking up at him.

"Muah," she says dramatically kissing him.

"I'll introduce you to my friend soda" she smirked while taking a seat to remove her skates. Once she was done she bounced over to the concession.

"Very funny," he said before walking after her once he picked both their skates up.

The things he would do for her.

Another update coming today :)