Chapter Sixty-Five

"Am I seeing things right now, or is that Naomi Campbell?" Laurel asked being dramatic.

"Patterson actually, the long lost twin of Christine and Winston Patterson," she smirked causing Josiah to look at her. She was wearing a look that he never saw before.

"What?" Laurel asked making a confused face.

"You heard me," Naomi said folding her arms which no longer had the ultrasound pictures. She stared Laurel up and down before making up her face.

"Ok let's go," Josiah said to Naomi but she wasn't listening.

"You're that billionaire, Oh my god," she said frantically fanning her face with her hand.

"Yea," Josiah said simply wanting to end the conversation before it even began.

Naomi wore a mug on her face as she looked at Josiah. He placed his hands up in surrender.

"How do you two know each other?" he asked and this time Laurel wore a smirk.

"We were in the same orphanage," Naomi answered simply not seeing the need to go into details.

"She was my bully," they said at the same time.

Laurel was apart of the clique of girls who bullied the smaller children. Naomi was also a victim of her many vendettas.

"That's the past" Laurel said rubbing her nose. She was not looking too well and the clothes she was wearing made her appearance worse.

"Ma'am we already told you to leave," the security said walking towards them.

"I am a patient," she said pulling folding her arms.

"You cannot be a patient every day. This is a hospital and we cannot have you stealing anything else.

Laurel started scratching her hair. Her once long brunette colored hair was now a short mess. Without the proper products and her constant smoking, her appearance started to deter.

She looked like she was going through it. She became very skinny and her bones could be seen.

Naomi took out her purse and went through picking up two hundred dollars.

"Here," she said but before she could give it Josiah stopped her.

He added the last change he had in his wallet which was three hundred.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you hated me" Laurel said to Naomi.

"Holding a grudge is holding hatred in your heart and God makes it clear, if you won’t forgive others, He won’t forgive you" she started to speak.

"Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. I am very blessed to be where I am at right now" she ended with those words.

"Thank you so much," she said with tears falling down her eyes. She went in for a hug but Josiah stepped in front of Naomi.

"It's cool," he said leading Naomi out of the hospital. Jillian followed behind them after witness.

The paparazzi stood outside trying to get a picture of them. Some of them were at the scene when it happened.

The security walked up to Naomi, Josiah, and Jillian and led them to the car. As soon as they got in the car, they started their drive home.

"Who was that girl?" Jillian asked Naomi. She did not eavesdrop on the conversation but she was looking in their direction.

"The girl that threw the snake on Cassy and I in the shower. She knew it was one of my biggest fear" she answered to Jillian. Naomi told her some of the things that happened in her past but never gave names.

"I should have said something to her but by the looks of it she had her karma," Jillian said from the backseat.

"Why is Blake the only sibling whose name starts with a B instead of J?" Naomi asked and the siblings looked at each other.

"Our father wanted to name his first son with our mother Blake, but she wanted him to have a J name just like what Caralyn did. Dad did not agree but mom got her way and named him James. Then Blake came and father finally got his chance" Jillian told her the story her father told her.

"So, Phylis copied Caralyn?" Naomi asked to clear it up.

"Basically. yes," Jillian answered. Her phone started ringing and she checked it and groaned.

"Speak of the devil," she said showing Naomi her phone. Phylis was calling from the jail.

She pressed the ignore button before closing her eyes. She was very tired since she was back working. She had so many different photoshoots lined up and all she wanted to do was lay in bed and eat an oreo Mcflurry.

"Are you ok?" Naomi asked and she nodded her head without opening her eyes.

They pulled up to the gates and the security opened the gate doors. After parking the car he allowed them to enter the house while following behind them.

"I am going to sleep," Jillian said waving them off and walking upstairs.

"What do you want to eat?" Josiah asked Naomi.

"I'll do the cooking," she said but he turned down her offer.

"Go take a shower or watch movies but you are not cooking" he pointed out.

"Ok baby," she said kissing his lips before walking upstairs.

"I love you," she said pushing her head through the door when she was walking past Jillian's room.

"I love you too," Jillian said sleepily.

Naomi looked at herself in the mirror staring at the bandage around her head. She unwrapped it and looked at the swollen area.

"All because I wanted to eat out,"  she said before her eyes fell on her stomach.

"I wonder if you are a boy or girl," she said with a smile.

"I think a boy," Josiah said coming up behind her.

"Nope, it's a girl" she chuckled.

"We will love him or her either way," Josiah said before whispering "him".

"Why don't you want to have a girl?" Naomi asks turning around to face him.

"I was a manwhore" he said bluntly causing Naomi to have.

"Were you know?" she asks and he smirked.

"I was and I saw how I did those females and I would not like anyone to do that to my daughter, or use her as a one night stand".