Path

|Hospital|

"Hey, sis." You said looking at your sister, lifeless body.

No, she's not dead. Just.. Asleep or we can call it coma.

At a very young age, your sister sacrificed herseld to save you from a car crash accident, she protected you, because of the car crash she got injured badly to the brain.

As for you, it took 1 month to recover from the accident.

You felt guilty, alone,unworthy.

It's been years that you haven't heard her voice, or even seen her smile.

The fifth sector has took care of you two ever since the accident, the only related person you had, was your sister and aunt.

You promised to the fifth sector to help them out, you wanted to cure your sister until that she's not awake you will serve the fifth sector as a SEED.

Everyday was hard, training, Soccer, visiting, passing your limits that you can't even feel your body.

You've somehow met someone who was in the same situation as you though.

You heard someone knocking at the door.

"Come in." You said.

The door opens as you see the navy blue haired boy who was none other than Tsurugi Kyousuke, the one you've met and became friend with.

"It's time [F/N]." Said Kyousuke.

"Right, sorry.." You apologized and grabbed your mask(Imagine your own mask!) and wear it putting back your hoodie.

The fifth sector choose whatever you do or not do, they've decide to give you this mask ever since you've joined, this mask show you are loyal to them, time passed and you really started to like this mask, it has a coolest design.. Yet.. It hides you from your fear..

"You don't have to apologize." Smiled kyousuke.

"I'll come back later... Sis." You said and left the room with Kyousuke.

"you remember the plan? About Raimon."

"Raimon ?" You look at him.

"You forgot?"

"Eh..." You are also forgetful.

"We are gonna be Students of this stupid school to do the mission." He continued.

"Right.. To reform the club?"

Kyousuke nod.

"I see, let's not waste time then." you continued.

"[F/N]?"

"Hm?"

"Nevermind, forget it."

"Okay."

The driver was waiting for us, as expected, he was hired from the fifth sector to make sure we arrive to Raimon High, we got went in waiting to arrive and get done with the work.

Raimon... Where soccer became popular by time thanks to the legendary Goalkeeper Endou.

But because of that many people tried to corrupt it and it actually succeed to corrupt it.

Soccer clubs are now under the control of fifth sector, they control everything.

The score, who wins or who loses, What's more sad is that you had follow their orders.

"Let me get the job done [F/N]." Said Kyousuke.

"Huh ?" You look at Kyousuke.

"You said you wanted to visit your sister a bit more often right?" ask Kyousuke.