32: His Name is Tumelo 🗳

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Tumelo ran after me. He hugged me and I cried into his chest.

"Hey I don't know what happened but if you want we can get out of this place" he offered.

"That'd be great. Please take me home" I said. He rubbed circles on my back as if I was a small baby.

"Sure" he said as we made our way to the parking lot. He sent Siyanda a message telling her that we left.

We entered his car and he took another route which was not heading towards Kempton Park.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry. I know a place that can lift your spirits"

Thirty minutes later we were at Bounce. We both enjoyed a full hour of jumping around on the trampolines.

I've never had so much fun in my life, I almost fell on a child while I was attempting to do back flips. Tumelo had the whole thing filmed on camera.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed that" he said as were sitting at Wimpy.

"Thanks Tumelo. I'm greatful" I said putting my hand over his on the table.

He took a sip of his beer and I took a huge bit off my burger.

"So do you want to talk about what happened back there?" He asked hesitantly, as if he was afraid that he was going to ruin the moment.

I nodded my head.

"Let's just say what happens in the past stays in the past. I'm just focusing on the present moment and the future" I said.

"Am I apart of yoyr future?"

"Is that you asking me out?" I asked as I laughed.

"Hey, no need to laugh at me. It's a good one."

"I don't know which girl you've used that line on. I feel so bad for her, it sucks" He laughs at this and wipes the tear that fell of his eye. I'm afraid if he doesn't calm down any second now we're going to get chased out of here.

"Calm down" I said with my eyes wide open.

"Chill Ada. Loosen up. Here's another, Is your name Google? Cause you have everything I've been searching for" Now it was my turn to laugh. I had to take a sip off my milkshake because I was running out of oxygen. My stomach hurt.

"That was lame" I said rolling my eyes.

"Atleast it made you laugh" he said.

"How about this one. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers"

"Please stop" I said snorting. At this rate I'm afraid the milkshake will come shooting out of my nose.

"Okay Okay, if you want me to" he said.

We carried on talking as we got to know each other better. It was a great day. At around 13:00, I paid for the bill and we went to a nearby park. I ran to the swings while he follwed me behind with his hands in his pocket.

"Why you gotta act so mature? Loosen up this is the park "

"Look Ada, I know this is going to sound messed up or shady but I think that's Lerato, my baby mama" he said coming behind me on the swings to give me a push.

"Okay so what do you want me to do. Act like I don't know you?"

"No no. Absolutely not, I don't believe in secrets. I just wanted to tell you." He said