onehundredthirtyfive

"You're still here," Zain yawns, pulling Harry against his chest and kissing his cheek. "No running today?"

"I might later," Harry shrugs, linking their fingers over his belly and turning around. "After work."

"I'm not complaining," Zain shrugs as well, kissing him softly. "You gonna be working late?"

"Dunno," Harry shrugs. "I wanna redo the vocals for the song we did last week and it shouldn't take too long. I hope."

"Sounds convincing," Zain says, kissing his shoulder. "When are you going to the States again?"

"Dunno," Harry shrugs again, turning around to look at Zain properly. "After my birthday sometime. They're still figuring out when I'm gonna be on James's show and when to schedule the meetings and all that."

"Don't sound so enthusiastic, babe," Zain says with a frown, hiding a yawn against Harry's cheek.

"No, I am," Harry says, pulling him closer. "I just have a headache and thinking about scheduling just makes it worse."

"That why you have people for that," Zain says softly, stroking Harry's cheek. "And you'll get to figure out more about your movie, babe."

"That's true. And I like doing James's show, it's fun usually," Harry nods. "Just don't move out while I'm gone," he adds seriously, taking Zain's hand in his.

"That's not gonna happen with the way things are going," Zain sighs, annoyed. "Louis found like two flats we could look at and if they're not absolute shit we're gonna have to beat like half of London to them."

"That's good," Harry grins mischievously, seeming lighter suddenly and kissing Zain. "Ok, I'm getting up," he announces but doesn't move, stroking Zain's cheek.

"You sure you're ok, sweetheart?" Zain asks, cupping his cheek. "You're looking a bit pale."

"Tired," Harry shrugs. "Sometimes I don't sleep well."

"I thought you could sleep anywhere," Zain asks, stroking his thumb over Harry's lower lip. He would never get tired of touching Harry.

"If I'm exhausted enough, yes," Harry says, pulling on Zain's necklace slightly. "But I've been sleeping well so now my deficit is gone, I guess. And then I get anxious sometimes and can't sleep."

"You're a bit fucked up is what you're saying," Zain says, pulling Harry towards him to kiss the side of his nose. "I'm here if you wanna talk, yea?"

"Is calling people fucked up part of your professional services or is that because I'm special?" Harry asks, his eyes soft.

Zain smiles, pressing his thumb against Harry's dimple. "That's just for you, my love. And if you want professional, I'm the last person you should talk to."

"Love you," Harry says, kissing Zain quickly and sitting up. "But I'm actually getting up now. You think Louis left already? It's so quiet."

"Might be that the monster is just playing in his room. It has happened on occasion," Zain yawns but forces himself to get up as well. "I'm putting a wash on later so you can go for a run again tomorrow. Your leggings should be dry then."

"I'm not not going on a run because I don't have my leggings," Harry says with an eyeroll, liberally splashing water into his face. "And you don't have to, the cleaners are coming tomorrow."

"I'm home all day, babe, I can put on a wash," Zain says, grabbing his toothbrush.

"You don't have to, though," Harry says.

"Babe, I'm already more than glad I don't have to clean the toilets, I can do laundry. And they've got more work already, don't need to add all the laundry to it as well."