onehundredtwentyfour

"Zain!" Harry yells up the stairs. "We need to leave!"

Zain rolls his eyes, grabbing his charger off the bedside table and pulling a hoodie over his shirt.

"Hold your horses, babe," he says, jogging down the stairs. "I'm on my way."

"You're the one who was all 'we'll be quick, babe, don't worry' and then took ages," Harry says, his arms crossed over his chest.

"You make it sound like a bad thing," Zain grins, grabbing his jacket and pulling Harry closer.

"Nice hat," he grins, tugging on a strand of hair that's poking out from beneath the luridly green beanie Harry is wearing. He kisses the corner of Harry's lip, lingering at the soft skin and breathing in his smell, freshly washed and clean.

"Zain," Harry says, pulling him close. "I love that you're sweet after sex but we really need to get going, your mum is going to be disappointed. You promised we'd be there for lunch."

"I hope I'm not just sweet after sex," Zain mutters into Harry's neck, running his hand under Harry's shirt and stroking his belly.

"I'm serious, my love," Harry says softly, running his hands through Zain's hair. "We'll be so late."

Zain sighs into Harry's neck, mouthing at Harry's skin. He doesn't really like the thought of letting Harry go, he likes having him close, but he does have a point about having to leave if they wanted to make it in time for dinner.

"All right, my sweet," Zain says, stroking his thumb over Harry's skin and pulling back with a peck to his cheek. "You driving."

"Yea," Harry says, grabbing their bag off the floor. Zain likes that they have a shared bag now. He pulls him close again, kissing his jaw.

🌱

"Zain!" Freddie shrieks, throwing himself out the door and towards Zain.

Zain sets down their bag and crouches down, catching him and kissing his cheek. "Hi, baby, how are you?"

"Bohat behtar," Freddie says, hugging Zain very tightly before starting to babble excitedly about the cat in Urdu. Zain's just glad Louis isn't here to gloat. He kisses Freddie's cheek agin, happy to have him back. It's always nice to not have him around for a bit but he missed him awfully.

"Harry!" Freddie calls happily, catching sight of him and wiggling out of Zain's hold to wrap himself around Harry. Zain leaves them to it, taking he bag again and walking up the steps to the house and kissing his mum hello.

"Hello, sunshine," she greets him, patting his cheek. "I'm so happy you're here."

"Of course, mum," Zain says, hugging her tightly. "How was the monster? Much trouble?"

"Oh, don't say that, you know we love having him," Trisha says, wrapping her arms around him as well.

"So he was a lot of trouble," Zain snorts, looking part her to Safaa. "Hi, Saf."

"Oh my god," Safaa says her breathlessly, looking past his shoulder. "That's really Harry Styles."

"You talked to him on the phone," Zain reminds her, pulling her into a hug as well and kissing her head.

"Yea, but—," Safaa says, clutching at his hoodie. She blinks a few times before she's able to continue. "I was like 90% sure you were pulling a prank on me."

"That'd be a pretty elaborate prank," Zain says, turning to look at Harry and Freddie as well, how are busy whispering to each other. "Babe, come inside, it's cold, he's not wearing a coat," he says.