ninetyeight

"When is football?" Harry asks, pressing closer to Zain and wrapping his hand around Zain's cock, trailing wet kisses over Zain's shoulder. It was certainly a nice way to wake up.

"Nine thirty," Zain answers, already breathless, running a hand through Harry's hair.

"Good," Harry says, lifting his phone off the bedside table with one hand and checking the time, "want you to fuck me."

"What about riding me?" Zain says, pressing a finger into Harty. "I like seeing you."

Harry shakes his head. "I want you close. And deep," he adds, frowning when Zain pushes a second finger into him. "Lube, Zain."

"You like it," Zain reminds him, leaning up to grab the lube.

"I do," Harry grins at him, running his hands over Zain's stomach, scratching at the hair on his belly. "But lube."

He wraps his arms around Zain's shoulder, pulling him close to kiss him, gasping enticingly when Zain presses into him, fingering him. He leans his forehead against Zain's, rocking back against Zain's fingers and panting, his breath hot across Zain's face.

Zain kisses his cheek and pulls him close, turning them over and pushing Harry's legs apart, pressing his fingers into Harry and dragging them over his prostate until Harry is shaking with it, sweating and whining lowly in his throat, clutching at Zain.

"Inside me," he whines and pouts when Zain pulls away to grad a condom off the bedside table.

He still moans eagerly when Zain pushes in, locking his legs around Zain's waist, trying to pull him further down. "Slow, please," he says, pressing his nose against Zain's cheek, breath hot and wet on Zain's skin. "Want you close."

"Like this?" Zain pants, pressed deep into him and grinding more than thrusting, not pulling back as he pushes deeper and deeper, holding Harry down by the hips.

"Yea," Harry breaths, lower back arched up as far as Zain's hold on him will let him. "Please please."

Zain cups Harry's face between his hands, stroking his thumbs over Harry's cheeks, pressing deeper again, their skin sliding together and every breath of Harry'a pushing his belly against Zain's, cock trapped wetly between them.

"Closer," Harry whispers with a whine. Zain kisses his eyelids, pressing a kiss to his cheek and dropping his forehead against Harry's cheek as he tries to get even deeper, grinding his hips down. He's dripping with sweat, doesn't know how long he can keep this up, doesn't know if he can come like this. Desperate as he is, he doesn't want to pull back either, doesn't want any distance between them. Doesn't know if Harry can come like this, even as he wants him to, wants to feel him shudder beneath him and clench tightly.

"Come on, sweetheart," he whispers, grinding forward. Harry whines, nails digging into Zain's back. "Be good for me. Just like this."

"Zain," Harry breathes, gasping when Zain pulls his hips up slightly, adjusting the angle again.

"Like this," Zain says again, thrusting forward a bit more sharply. "Come one, be good."

Harry comes with a whine, arching up and digging his nails painfully into Zain's back, surprising him. Zain falters in his movements as Harry clenches tight around him, thrusting jerkily and making Harry whine again. It's better like this, though, and he knows he will just need a moment.