fourtyseven

Zain
6:49
how was it playing tourist?

babe
6:52
Alright

GreetingsWe're off to bed now and tomorrow we'll have a lazy day cause my friend is coming over in the afternoon

Greetings
We're off to bed now and tomorrow we'll have a lazy day cause my friend is coming over in the afternoon.

Zain
6:56
right u mentioned that
can i look forward to a drunk dial?

babe
calling

I don't need to be drunk to call you these days.

That's true. Aren't you on your way to bed?

I am but I decided you can watch me brush my teeth. What are you up to today?

Tomorrow is the Halloween party so we're wrapping the present and baking our Halloween treat. Which we actually still haven't decided on... so I need to figure that out and do the shopping.

You're not very prepared.

We're really not. I mean we got the present at least. Which we actually only found out we needed last week cause it's not a birthday party and where're already bringing food. But whatever.

Let me just send you a couple of links. I might have googled when you mentioned this.

You are very prepared, babe. I'm impressed.

I like baking sometimes.
Did you get the links?

Yeah, thanks.

I think the ghosts are really easy to make but they're more cute than scary. Love me some popping candy though.

Yeah, they look good. That cake looks really involved and the muffins are gonna be a lot of work to decorate.

Yes, that's what I thought.

And they are five. Things should be cute.

Very true.

Don't tell Gems but I like watching you brush your teeth.

This isn't a kink for you, is it?

Don't look so hesitant, babe, it's not a kink. It's just nice being a bit - I don't know - domestic.

Well, after all that talk about my panties I couldn't be sure.
I like it, too. Makes me miss you more, though.

It does. We'll figure it out. I even went and applied for a passport last week.