onehundredeight

"Hey," Harry says as soon as Zain blinks his eyes open, crawling on top of him and kissing him deeply.

"Were you lying in wait?" Zain asks amused when Harry breaks the kiss, stroking a hand down his back and squeezing a handful of his arse, pulling him down against him.

"Yes," Harry says. "We had sex last night and we get to have sex again now and all day." He rocks his hips against Zain, mouthing at his neck. "It's the best."

"Big plans," Zain says, pressing a finger against Harry's hole, where he is still wet with lube and slightly open. "And how would you like it right now, my horny brat?"

"Don't call me that," Harry says breathlessly, rocking back against Zain's finger. "I'm gonna start responding to it and Gemma will never let me live it down."

"Gemma already doesn't let you live it down, babe," Zain says, pressing his fingers deeper and making Harry rock back against him. "Now stop talking about Gemma and tell me how you wanna get fucked."

Harry moans, arching his back. "By you," he answers uselessly.

Zain nips his jaw in punishment, following it with a kiss. "Babe."

"Can't decide," Harry pants breathlessly, "Just. Zain."

"On your back then, hm," Zain says softly, kissing his cheek and rolling them over carefully. Harry looks at him with large eyes and his pink lips parted enticingly, panting and pulling Zain closer by the shoulders, wrapping his thighs around him. It takes Zain's breath away.

He leans his head against the side of Harry's face, burying his nose in Harry's hair, addicted to his smell and reaches blindly for lube and condom.

"Zain," Harry groans when Zain presses two wet fingers into him deeply, grunting and tilting his hips up. "More. Please."

Zain licks his lips and hurries to get the condom on while Harry ruts up against him, pulling at his shoulders and whining.

"Shush, sweetheart," he says breathlessly, pushing in. Harry pulls at his shoulders insistently. "You're good."

"Zain," Harry gasps wetly, arching his head back. Zain buries his face in Harry's neck and rocks forward, pushing himself as deep inside as he can, always wanting to get closer.

"Zain," Harry breathes again, pulling Zain closer and kissing him wetly.

"Love you," Zain says breathlessly, rocking into Harry and running his nose over the side of his face, kissing him, burying his hands in Harry's hair, trying to touch as much of him as possible.

Harry strokes his hands through Zain's hair, scratching at his scalp, legs dropped open and back arched up, open and sweet beneath Zain, like he's made for Zain.

Zain buries his face in Harry's neck, picking up the pace. He could stay like this forever, happy to just keep Harry close and eager beneath him, but it's never enough at the same time.

"So good, sweetheart, love you," Zain babbles uselessly, chasing his release and fisting Harry's cock until Harry comes with a whine, arching up further and clenching around him. Zain comes with him, laying down on Harry carefully and holding him close, not wanting to let him go just get.

"Zain," Harry whines, stroking his hand through Zain's hair, still breathless but somewhat more coherent, squirming slightly.

"Sorry, baby," Zain mutters, pulling out carefully and rolling onto his back. Harry follows him by rolling onto his stomach, throwing and arm over Zain's chest and pressing his face against Zain's side, like he too doesn't want to let Zain go just yet.