onehundredtwentytwo

"We need to get up," Harry says into Zain's neck, running his fingers over Zain's arm.

"I don't," Zain mutters, turning his face back into his pillow. "I still have an hour."

"Zain, come on," Harry coaxes, kissing his shoulder. "You don't wanna be naked when the movers turn up."

"That's still ages away," Zain protests, reaching out to check the time on his phone. He groans. "Babe, it's barely seven, I have ages."

"If you take a shower now, I'll suck you off," Harry coaxes, kissing Zain's shoulder. "Come on."

"Before?" Zain tries, rubbing Harry's lower lip with his thumb.

"Nope," Harry smirks, leaning up to kiss Zain's lips. "Only once you're dressed."

"Has it come this far already, babe," Zain grins, stroking Harry's hair from his forehead. "Bribery to get me out of bed?"

"Maybe I just wanna have sex," Harry grins, tilting his head into Zain's palm. "But we actually don't really have time so get up."

"But only because you asked so nicely," Zain grins, leaning up to kiss him gently. "Love you, sweetheart."

"Love you, too. Now hurry, that bathroom is too small for both of us," Harry says, sitting up. Zain follows him, pressing his lips on Harry's jaw.

"And you're horny," Zain finishes for him, kissing him again. "Not sure why we can't have sex before my shower but sure."

"Because," Harry says, pushing Zain from the bed. "If we have sex you'll take ages because you're grope-y and then you won't get up because you're lazy and then the movers will be here and I'll be late for breakfast."

"Alright, babe," Zain grins, patting Harry's back on his way to the door. He almost bumps into Louis in front of his door who shoots him a look.

"Why are you up?" He asks not stopping on his way down the stairs. "And like, not fucking the boyfriend."

"He's managing me," Zain says, amused. "You going to get breakfast? Can you grab us something?"

"Will do," Louis says, raising his hand.

"Cheers," Zain says, closing the bathroom door behind himself.

🌱

"That was quicker than I expected," Zain says, leaning against the car, watching the movers grab the last of the boxes.

"I love hiring people to do stuff I don't wanna do," Louis yawns, stretching, taking another drag of his cigarette. "I checked everything, we're cleaned out. The landlord is coming in three hours for the keys. You gonna drive down with the movers?"

"Yea," Zain shrugs, sucking on his cigarette. "I texted, he said he'd be here any moment. You good to stay?"

"Sure," Louis says, scratching his jaw. "I'm meeting Joe for his lunch break actually. By the time I'm in London everything will be done. Nice bonus. Chillest move ever."

"Alright," Zain says with a shrug. He turns when Harry's car stops at the road.

Gemma and Anne climbs out as well, giggling amongst themselves.

"That was fast," Anne says happily, waking up to them.

"Thankfully," Louis says earnestly, stepping on his cigarette. "How was breakfast?"

"Good," Gemma says with a shrug, pulling her phone out. "the usual."

"Why are you taking pictures?" Zain asks, taking another drag of his cigarette, smiling at Harry who is hugging his mum, his face half hidden in her hair. Harry smiles back sweetly, kissing his Anne's cheek.