onehundrednineteen

"Babe, stay," Zain says, keeping hold of Harry's waist.

"Lars will be here soon," Harry says, leaning back down. "He's doing us a favour, we need to at least be decent when he arrives."

"Bet he'd like it more if you weren't decent," Zain mutters into Harry's neck, biting gently. "He was watching your arse quite a bit."

"It's a nice arse," Harry answers, kissing Zain's shoulder. "But I'm serious. And we wanna leave right after, so you need to pack your stuff."

"It's not that much," Zain tries, palming Harry's arse to try and entice him back into bed. "I'm leaving most of it here anyways."

"I haven't packed for Freddie, yet," Harry says. "So you can do that as well."

Zain huffs. "It's my birthday tomorrow, can't you?"

"You didn't tell me it was your birthday and now you're trying to get me to give you special treatment because of it?" Harry asks, amused.

"You should always give me special treatment," Zain grins, rubbing his thumb over Harry's lower lip. "Don't you think?"

Harry licks his lips, looking like he's actually considering it when the doorbell rings. Harry flinches back in surprise.

"Fuck," Zain swears in annoyance. "There's the painter."

"Told you," Harry says smugly, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and rushing downstairs.

Zain turns over and forces himself to get up as well, putting on yesterday's jeans and a freshly washed t-shirt, remembering to close the bedroom door behind him at the last moment.

"Hi," he greets, passing Harry and Lars on the stairs. "Where's the monster anyways?"

"Living room," Harry answers over his shoulder. "He's got his legos out. And breakfast is in the kitchen."

Zain nods around another yawn, poking his head into the living room to check on Freddie. The monster is distracted and happy, which means Zain can have a cuppa in peace and maybe even have breakfast without distraction.

Moving in with Harry already had so many perks, he is still waiting for the drawbacks. They probably would only start to appear after a few days and weeks of living together, when the initial joy and newness died down and was inevitably replaced by annoyance at little things. But at least the house was big enough that you could hole up in peace somewhere and not be constantly surrounded by people like in Zain's first student flat.

🌱

"All settled?" Zain asks, setting his mug down adm catching Harry around the waist, pushing him up against the counter gently, running his hand under his t-shirt and licking into his mouth.

Harry wraps his arms around Zain's shoulders, pulling him closer. They kiss lazily, tongues and lips sliding together wetly.

"What's brought this on?" Harry asks when they part, tilting his head to give Zain better access to his neck.

"Felt like it," Zain mutters, running his hands over Harry's body, cupping Harry's cock through his jeans and squeezing him gently.

Harry gasps, pressing into it, but pulls Zain's hand upwards. "Nothing to do with the painter upstairs?"

"Whatchu mean, babe?" Zain asks against Harry's skin.

"I'm asking if you're jealous," Harry says, gasping when Zain bites him gently. "Cause he likes to watch my arse."

"Wouldn't say jealous," Zain shrugs, rubbing Harry's belly idly and sucking in his collarbone. "More like making sure you don't run off with him."

"Why would I?" Harry pants, pulling Zain closer.