onehundredseven

Zain wakes slowly, feeling warm and well-rested. He stretches his arm out, looking for Harry like he does every morning now, blinking slowly.

Freddie giggles.

Zain turns his head to find both of them watching him, Freddie giggling, still in his pyjamas and sitting on Harry's stomach and already clutching three of his dinosaur toys. Harry smiles at him, the lopsided one that brings out one of his dimples and makes his nose curve downwards.

Zain touches his cheek and rubs Freddie's leg. "What are you two doing?" he asks, clearing his throat against the sleep hoarseness.

"I'm being really quiet!" Freddie announces loudly. "So you don't wake up!"

"And you did really well," Harry says proudly, tickling Freddie's sides and making him shriek loudly.

"Where did you get your toys from, monster?" Zain yawns, stretching.

"We went downstairs and had a cinnamon roll!" Freddie says. "And we went to bed and I got to bring my toys."

"Really?" Zain asks, rolling onto his side and taking Harry's hand in his. "Did you bring me a cinnamon roll?"

"No," Freddie says, shaking his head and letting himself fall off Harry, landing his full weight on Zain's arm and elbowing him in the side on the progress. Zain kisses his forehead, smoothing down his hair. "No food in bed."

"But toys in bed?" Zain asks, tickling Freddie slightly.

"Only as an exception," Freddie giggles, squirming. "Zain, can we play football now?"

Zain raises an eyebrow and Harry rolls his eyes at him, looking exasperated. "I haven't had breakfast yet, monster. And you're not even dressed."

"I can get dressed!" Freddie announces, crawling over Zain and jumping off the bed, pulling open the sports bag Louis had packed for him and taking out every item of clothes in it.

Zain lets him, cupping Harry's cheek and leaning over him to kiss him. "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning," Harry smiles, licking his lower lip. "Sleep well?"

"Yes," Zain says against Harry's cheek. "Perfect except Freddie kicking me a few times. How long has he been awake?"

"Not that long, actually," Harry says, arching his head back slightly to give Zain more access to his neck. "He woke up after seven and wanted to cuddle and tell me about his grandma."

"Well done on keeping him quiet," Zain says into Harry's neck.

"He wasn't actually," Harry says slightly breathlessly. "You're just a heavy sleeper. I was just about to get up because he kept getting louder."

"He does that," Zain says, cupping Harry's face between both hands and kissing his lips again. "Love that he wakes you instead of me."

"Not sure he intended to," Harry says in between kisses. "I think I just woke up first."

Zain shrugs. "But he was fine with you."

"Yea," Harry sighs into Zain's mouth.

"Stop kissing!" Freddie says loudly. "I wanna play football!

"I still need to eat breakfast, monster," Zain reminds him, breaking the kiss with a last peck to Harry's lips. "You gotta be patient a bit longer."

"Patient is boring," Freddie sighs.

"We'll do a bit of yoga while Zain eats breakfast, baby," Harry says, pushing Zain to the side with a kiss to his cheek and sitting up. "Is that what you're wearing?" he adds, rising an eyebrow.