onehundredsixteen

my love
6:12
thank u
love u too
take care yea

babe
7:09
Love you

babe
calling

Why are you crying? Are you ok?

Yea, nothing's wrong.

Babe, you're crying, something is wrong.

Nothing's wrong, I promise. Everything is fine. Everything is normal.

Why are you crying then? Sweetheart...

Just. I went to check my iron levels and all that cause I've been so tired, remember?

We talked about it yesterday, babes, what's wrong, what did they say?

It's nothing, really, just a bit low on iron and magnesium, she gave me supplements.

That's not a reason to cry. Sweetheart, what's wrong?

Just. I don't know. After we hung up I though, you know, tired and I haven't been feeling like alcohol and we had unprotected sex and I was so sure I was pregnant and maybe I got myself excited I don't know. But she said I'm not, which is fine, we talked about why it's inconvenient if I'm pregnant, what with the movie and the tour and everything, but she said I wasn't and I just. I don't know. I think I really wanted to be.

Oh, Haz. Sweetheart.

I know, just ignore me.

Babe. Wanna come up a bit early?

Can't. The furniture is coming Friday. I'm fine. I just got this idea in my head and I'm a bit disappointed.

I'm glad you called. I love you, babe.

I love you, too. Even if you didn't manage to knock me up.

Oh, making jokes already. You'll be fine, huh, babe.

I will be, yes. I just needed to talk to you a bit, I guess. It's not like I actually wanna call Jeff and tell him: oops, got knocked up, can you cancel that contract with Nolan, please?

Look at you. You're making jokes, babes, and a minute ago you were crying your eyes out.

I mean. I was a bit stupid, right? And it's literally just been last night that it occurred to me so I haven't had all that much time to like, commit to the idea.

Maybe those tears were a bit relief as well, huh.
Babe?

Dunno.
I don't think so.
I mean—
It would have been embarrassing with the movie, but... I don't know.
Anyways, it's a moot point now.

Yea I can see you're over it, sweetheart.

Oh god, don't use that voice, I'll start crying again.

Babe...

It's fine.
I'm actually late, I said I'd be at work an hour ago and now I'll show up like this...
I really need to go.