P R O L O G U E : W E L C O M E H O M E

LEVI'S

"We're now entering the walls of Maria! Prepare for our entrance!" I heard Erwin commanding the whole troop to gather around closely. We're nearing the gates. I can already see the walls.

"We cant hold back any longer! We must enter the walls as quickly as possible! We wouldnt want to be acquainted by titans as we go back." He added. I hit my ankle on my horse's ribs so it can run faster.

"Captain, pre occupied?" I heard him asking as we rode the way to the wall. I just shooked my head and signalled my troops to stay close until the gates finally opened.

With every single horse coming inside, we arive safely.

"Welcome back Scouting Legion!" I saw General Pixus welcoming us. The old man seemed to got older. I chuckled to myself. We were gone for a year, surely he got old.

"Commander Smith! How is Eren?" They asked. Erwin smiled with pride to show Eren inside one of our carriages. He was naked though, he ran out of garments due to the frequent shape shifting.

"He saved all of us. There were no casuaties. 200 scouts when we left, we came back with still 200 in tact thanks to this fella right here. I nodded. He really did protected us.

"Good. Now off you go. I know how badly you want to see your families... Captain Ackerman." My attention shifted to the general. I salute.

"Sir!" He smirked and sighed.

"You may leave the feast early. My daughter doesnt know the arrival of the scouts are today." He said. I tried hiding my smile. I bowed instead and nodded to Erwin, he nodded back to give me permission to leave early.

Our troops, riding our horses marched to the streets of Wall Maria. Lots of people were throwing flowers at us. We were delighted by the warm welcome. But no flowers will ever surpass my sunshine's welcome.

I went to the different route going to our house. It was on top of the hill where she really wanted us to stay. I worked hard to earn that enough amount to make a strong household for us.

Then there it was. The flowers we planted the last time I was here, grew so well that it added another set of colors to the hill.

I hooked my horse in the tree before walking to the gate. The guards were surprised to see me before they salute. I nodded.

"Welcome back, Captain Ackerman!" I nodded.

"Good day, brats." I greeted them back before going inside our castle. I shook my head. So much for a low key living.

Courtesy of General Pixus. My wife's his daughter after all.

"Lord Ackerman! Welcome back!" I was greeted by our maids.

"I will call milady-"

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In the library, Captain. It is her routine every morning." By that, I went straight to the library.

As I walk through the halls of our home, I can feel a slight fear of her not loving me anymore. It's been four hundred and fifty eight days since we last saw each other. I couldnt help but be afraid.

I finally arrived and opened the door. As I opened it, I was welcomed by her back, she was looking at the huge glass window, admiring the grasslands of our city.

She was wearing her navy blue dress. Her hair left untied. I smiled in relief for the first time in a long time.

I put down my blades and holsters and harness along with my gears. I removed my cloke. Now Im on my white silk underneath shirt tucked inside my gray slacks.

"I knew I'd find you here." I said. I saw her body stiffened. She didnt move yet. Until I saw her shoulders trembling. I couldnt help but shed a tear. A tear of happiness.

She turned around and my eyes were all cloudy. As beautiful as the very first day I saw her five years ago. There's my wife right there. Smiling so bright it shined my dark world.

She was still crying. I couldnt help but cry silently.

"L-Levi..." She trailed. I couldnt wait any longer so I went to her space. I grabbed her by the waist and hugged her so tight. Cupping her cheek an kissed her fully on the lips.

I miss those lips.

" God knows how much I dreamed of feeling you again in my arms, baby." I told her. She was just sobbing.

"L-Levi..." She couldnt say anything. I smiled and wiped her tears.

"I love you." That was the only thing she said. I smiled and nodded before kissing her again.

"I love you more than any victories I won in my life. " I told her. She smiled and nodded before lifting herself up to kiss me once again.

This is me, feeling complete again.

My home, in my arms.

No house could ever make me feel like home like how Adelaide makes me feel everytime im with her especially our little Leviathan.

Thats my wife right there.

Now this is the welcome back Ive been wanting to feel.

But life inside the walls will never be this peaceful. Will never be this calming. Whatever we do, chaos will come and follow

----------

//FOREWARNING//

THIS FAN FICTION CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS REGARDING CHAPTERS THAT ARE NOT YET ANIMATED. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I HAVE CHANGED SOME EVENTS THAT MAY NOT HAPPEN IN THE MANGA ITSELF. ALSO KNOW THAT THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT ADELAIDE, MATILDA, AIDEN, ROMA AND RENE ARE NOT OWNED BY ME AS WELL AS THE ANIME ITSELF. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

ALSO TRIGGER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO DISLIKE AGE GAP AND TEENAGE PREGGO

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!