Chapter 14

That night the Hood, White Canary, Black Canary, and Thea in a blue hoodie, were staking out the meeting that Moira had set up with Tempest. This was Thea's first field work, so she was really excited to be out with the rest of the team. Anyways, they all were watching from the rafters as the meeting began. Team arrow then started shooting the members of Tempest with tranquilizer darts. They then went and tied them all to there chairs and waited for them to wake up.

As they all woke up the Hood was standing there and said "You have all failed this city. Who else knows about the undertaking?"

"We will not tell you anything." One of the unknown members said. This cause the Hood to shoot an arrow into his shoulder and to twist it to cause the man pain.

"Would you like to try that again?" The Hood asked.

"The only ones that know about the undertaking are us four plus Merlyn. But, being as he is dead it is only just the four of us." The man said.

"No one on the list knows about it?" White Canary asked.

"No, only the members of Tempest." The man said.

"Ok, and were you going to continue with the undertaking even with Merlyn dead?" Black Canary asked.

"Of course, we were. We were all a part of this. We had to see it through no matter what." The unknown woman said.

"But like you said, the four of you are the only ones who know about the undertaking?" The Hood asked.

"That is correct." The woman said.

With that being said the Hood aimed an arrow at the unknown man and shot it through his heart, killing him instantly. White Canary went up behind the unknown woman and snapped her neck and she died as well. She was about to walk up behind Moira and to do the same to her when Thea called her off.

"Leave her alive, I want to cause her a little pain first." Thea said as she took and arrow out and fired it into her shoulder and the twisted it to cause even more pain.

"Please stop. I was not going to go through with this. I only went along because Malcolm threatened my daughter and Frank wanted out too. We were looking for a way to kill Malcolm before you killed him anyways." Moira said.

"Your daughter can take care of herself. She doesn't need your protection. We will let the two of you live, but we will be keeping a eye on you. If we see anything suspicious you will end up like these two." The Hood said and Moira and Frank nodded.

Thea walked up to her one more time and twisted the arrow again and then started to walk away. "What was that all about?" White Canary asked.

"It might be the last time I had her in this position. I just wanted to take advantage of it." Thea said with a smirk.

Once the vigilantes had left Moira started to think to herself. She could not see the Hood's whole face, but what she could see looked bruised. He also had a beard. It all made since to her now. That whole thing earlier that afternoon had been for show. Oliver had planned the whole thing. She would know her son's facial feature anywhere. That would mean that the woman dressed in yellow was her daughter. She guessed she couldn't blame Thea for putting an arrow in her and torturing her a bit for what she had put the girl through. But all in all, she knew more than anything else that her children were heroes and that made her very proud.

Once Team Arrow got back to the basement of Verdant, they walked in to see Roy practicing archery and Barbara was at the computer setting up the trackers that were injected into Moira and Frank through the tranquilizer darts.

"Well that went well. Do you really think that this is over?" Barbara asked.

"I hope so, but we are still going to be checking people off of the list like we were before. They are all still dangerous." Oliver said.

"Yes, and I know who we need to go after as soon as possible." Sara said.

"Who's that?" Laurel asked.

"We need to go after Isabel Rochev first. She is very dangerous, and she is going to want to either take of Queen Consolidated or she might go after Merlyn Global now that Queen Consolidated is still in good standing with the public." Sara said.

"Why would she want to take Queen Consolidated though?" Thea asked.

"She wants revenge on your father for leaving her." Sara said.

"Oh, so one of dad's many flings?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, and second, we need to go after Sebastian Blood." Sara said.

"And what did he do?" Laurel asked since she had never heard anything but nice things about the man.

"Both of them work with Slade Wilson. Blood become mayor because Slade kills his opponent and Isabel takes over Queen Consolidated to get the applied sciences division so that they can mass produce the mirakuru." Sara said.

"Ok, Barbara I want you to look into the two of them and keep tabs on them for now. We will take them out once we get more information about what they are doing." Oliver said and Barbara nodded.

"Ok, lets head home for the night and get some rest. We will need it for when Slade makes his appearance." Oliver said.

"What makes this guy so special?" Roy asked.

"He was with Sara and I on Lian Yu. He was dying so I injected him with a serum called mirakuru, which enhanced his strength and other attributes. He is pretty much superhuman now." Oliver said.

"Ok, I can see why you would say he is dangerous, but why would he come after you now?" Laurel asked.

"Slade was in love with another woman named Shado that was on the island with us. Sara had been on this ship with a man named Ivo. He was looking for the mirakuru. Once I injected Slade with the mirakuru it looked like he died so Ivo took Sara, Shado and I hostage. He made me choose which one he was going to kill. I jumped in front of Sara, so Ivo shot Shado. The mirakuru can warp your mind so Slade thinks that I choose Sara over Shado, where what I was really trying to do was give up my own life for both of them." Oliver said.

"Ok, so It is not your fault at all Ollie. He just can't see that because of the serum." Laurel said.

"I have always blamed myself. It was my fault." Oliver said.

Thea walked up and hugged her brother and said "Ollie, it is not your fault you were in a no-win situation and if Sara was with this guy on the ship then he was probably going to shoot Shado no matter what."

"I never looked at it that way. I guess you could be right about that. Thank you." Oliver said and they all left to go home for the night.

A/N: I got the idea of going after the members of Tempest from changingdestiny40. Thanks for the idea.